• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

Image & Form announced "SteamWorld Dig" for 3DS eShop

shot_tumbleton_small4du5o.jpg

shot_oldworld_smallfwung.jpg
Hmm. Did this same company make a steam-aesthetic tower defense game? This looks good. More 2D platformers please!

Hale-XF11

Dammit, Nintendo. Amazon has Lego City The Chase Begins listed as $29.99 since forever and now I look at the eShop and it's $39.99 for the digital version. Dammit, Nintendo. You're messing with my plans to go all digital!

rjc571

Banned
The Harmoknight demo is the best thing to come to the eShop in MONTHS. And that's not a slight against recent eShop games, either, the demo is just THAT GOOD.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ketzals worth $5?

I thought it was pretty solid. It's a great game to play for short sessions. There's 3 decently sized worlds, and a boss world after that, if I remember right. It won't take you too long to get through, but you can always replay to beat your times, beat a level perfectly, etc. There are also a few endless levels if that's your thing. I paid full price and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Just finished the Harmoknight demo. I think it's too short but sweet!
I found it quite hard to follow the beat sometimes :( It's kind of tricky!

Velcro Fly

MM3 controls about as awful as you'd expect. I've been playing the game since I was a kid and even on an NES controller it isn't this hard. I thought sliding would be more awkward but it's awful. Maybe I'm just used to being able to play a certain way because of sliding on other controllers but the regular 3DS dpad is among the worst I've ever played with. The analog is sorta better but again is terrible. I kinda regret buying one of my favorite games because it's nearly unplayable for me. I honestly can't even take my normal route through the game of starting with Needle Man and bustering him because I can't avoid anything because the slide is so awkward. Really disappointed.

HYDE

Banned
Some sites are reporting punchout for 0.30 cents is up on Eshop for Wii U in USA is it true GAF?

sakipon

There's an update for Wii Street U by the way, announced in a special community on Miiverse. 12 new tour spots + some controls adjustment.

donny2112

You know its a good week when MM III gets kicked to the also on eshop section.

Amen! New FE pack, too. :)

- Lost Bloodlines 3 - $2.50 (last release from previous packs)
Smash Pack - $6.50
- Smash Brethern 1 - $3.00

Smash Brethern 1 pits you against the heroes of PoR and RD with the forces of FE (first U.S. GBA one), SS, and the Japan-only Binding Blade.

MM3 controls about as awful as you'd expect. I've been playing the game since I was a kid and even on an NES controller it isn't this hard. I thought sliding would be more awkward but it's awful. Maybe I'm just used to being able to play a certain way because of sliding on other controllers but the regular 3DS dpad is among the worst I've ever played with. The analog is sorta better but again is terrible. I kinda regret buying one of my favorite games because it's nearly unplayable for me. I honestly can't even take my normal route through the game of starting with Needle Man and bustering him because I can't avoid anything because the slide is so awkward. Really disappointed.

NO!! I hate hearing this...

Were you able to play the other 2 NES megaman games on the 3DS, or is it just the sliding mechanic that is hard to do on the 3DS dpad?

I replayed MM1 and MM2 on 3DS and was looking forward to replaying MM3.

As stupid as it was, I preferred the DS subtitles over "3D". Deadly Silence, Dual Strike, Dawn of Sorrow... at least they were somewhat creative and it gave Suda/Grasshopper the opportunity to troll people with NMH2: Desperate Struggle.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I've read that the Sonic ASRT demo for 3DS is available in Europe...and it's true. Downloading it now :lol

Top Bottom