• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Beowvlf

Banned
johns all like said:
wiisports is gonna be HUGE. regardless of the graphics. first game i could see people observing and just wanting to try it.
Try it maybe, but BUY it?

Nintendo has shown nothing but what they've always had, except this time with a new controller. I think Mario looks great, and Zelda of course, but everything else was kinda underwhelming. Some neat stuff here and there (FF:CC looks pretty good, but too early to say), but nothing is beyond the norm.

And I find it pretty ridiculous that some folks in here are clamoring for Nintendo's old franchises after lamenting on Sony for the 'same ol', same ol' just yesterday.

Anyways, I still want to see more specifics on the controller, but so far it looks pretty decent.

Docpan

Awesome as hell!!!

That demonstration was awesome!!! Miyamoto/dude vs Reggie and Iwata!!!

BEST CONFERENCE EVER!!!

MIYAMOTO WINN WOOOOO

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
OK, so exactly WHY aren't the Mario characters in WiiSports instead of these el generico doodle characters? These could've easily been Wii Mario Golf, Wii Mario Baseball, and Wii Mario Tennis.

RIP-OFF TOTAL!!!

:D

Foil

That Tennis game looks horrible graphics wise, but super fun. Now give me a Mario Tennis that plays like that, and it's gold.

Top Bottom