• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo just had a baton kaitos comerical... is it new?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kinda offtopic, but there was a Motoi Sakuraba concert just a couple days ago, and they played some live music from a various number of games, including Baten Kaitos! Unfortunately, they didn't bother to make a recording of the concert, so no DVD or even a CD release :(

There's a short review of the concert at the Cocoebiz forums

http://www.cocoebiz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=432

it's directed by the battle director for Valkyrie Profile

Nope, the directors for Baten Kaitos were Hiroya Hatsushiba (the sound programmer for Valkyrie Profile/Star Ocean 2) and Yasuyuki Honne (the art director for Xenogears/Chrono Cross/Xenosaga Ep I)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Bizarro Sun Yat-sen said:
Nope, the directors for Baten Kaitos were Hiroya Hatsushiba (the sound programmer for Valkyrie Profile/Star Ocean 2) and Yasuyuki Honne (the art director for Xenogears/Chrono Cross/Xenosaga Ep I)

So is Hiroya Hatsushiba and Motoi Sakuraba the only connection this game has to tri-Ace? I've been wondering about tri-Ace members contributions to this game since day one...

Well, Baten Kaitos was a collaboration between Monolithsoft (which did the graphics, world/story design, event/map planning) and Hatsushiba's company, tri-Crescendo (sound, programming, battle design and planning). I'm not sure exactly what the relationship between tri-Crescendo and tri-Ace is, though.

AirBrian

Dave Long said:
That commercial is superb! Is that version of White Zombie's "More Human Than Human" available anywhere?
Yes, it's called "More Human Than Human (Meet Bambi In The King's Harem Mix)" from Supersexy Swingin' Sounds. If you like White/Rob Zombie, this is great album.

B000000OVC.01._PE8_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-8706442-2320119?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Top Bottom