• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

mature gamers feel free to add me, id love some people for sonic racing.
chromexskull
usa

i currently have mario, sonic racing, nintendo land, little inferno. i plan on getting zombie u at some point.

im using the gamepad right now for the first time on here, very impressed with this system.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
My NinID is KidzIcarus.

I've got Scribblenauts (a decent Pit I made is up), Sonic, Tekken, NintendoLand, and Mario.

Gotta love how 98% of the users posting in the shovelware titles communities don't own the game xD

The Cabela's Hunt page is one of my favorites.

Everyone taking the piss out of it.

It's definitely there. Played some of the demo last night (had a lot of fun with it, too)

Had to scroll ALL the way to the bottom to find it, but it was there.

Tehalemi

Okay, I've friend requested some of you so check your dinghys. >:3

To everyone else interested, I've only recently bought Nano Assault Neo and Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition, on top of Nintendoland. All fun games for their own reasons if you want to give them a shot.

My NNID: Tehalemi

happy-dance-gif.gif

tumblr_lrms917VpB1qeuaa2.gif

And a Happy New Year to all!!! :D

Spinluck

Try using the search tool. I've seen other people say "such and such isn't on the eShop for me" when it is. The eShop is just poorly organized.

Got it thanks for the help. Holy shit the store is sloppy.

Wonder what other games have demos. I've just got the Sonic Racing one, I got that out of curiosity regarding how it ran on Wii U, I already own it on PS3.

Lachie007

Lachie007-feel free to add me

Currently only have nintendo land, new mario U and nano assault.

Loving miiverse, post quite a bit.

Holy fuc...I mean furby. Don't ban me, Ninty. Call customer service. Cuz I really want to know how they'll handle this. Don't let this shit ride and get back to us.

I added anybody on this page (100 or die) with ZombieU to their name. I want to see you gaf...and get ur loot.

They finally responded to my second e-mail on Friday and gave me a phone number to call. Called them up this morning and talked to someone there who politely told me that once the account is deleted, you're not getting it back. I now have to create a new Nintendo Network ID. Great.

edit: Bought Zombi U online. Should be in later this week. New NNID is: HngOvrOnATuesday
Lets see how long this account lasts.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Adding my NNID for the sake of it since only two people on my 3DS from gaf seem to have a WiiU.

NNID: GenerationX_2k

hiro4

NNID = hiro_nl

Feel free to add me especially if you have blops 2. Played it yesterday online for the first time. I really liked it do some familiar faces would be cool :)

Hattori

Banned
after months of looking from the outside in, finally got accepted :)

Games I've got are:
AC3
Trine 2
TTT2 (coming in the mail wed.)
NL
NSMBU
Mighty Switch Force
Nano Assault

NNID: Hattori
(only got around 20 slots left, but feel free to add me)

NNID = LiveFromToronto

Games I've got so far:

Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
New Super Mario Bros U
Nintendo Land
ZombiU

Plan on getting Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge in the near future.

Vibed

Got my system two days ago and only have one game so far: Nintendo Land, but I'll be getting more soon enough!

NNID: Vibed-AK

I posted previously, but have purchased a couple more games so wanted to update the thread. I'll also be sending a few more requests from the last page or so.

Games:
NintendoLand
Zombi U
NSMBU
Trine 2

I'll likely be adding more games periodically as I complete the games I have and as more are released. Feel free to add me.

NNID: SkullBoy

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
NNID: lamaroo

I'd love to actually have some people on Black Ops to play with, but I don't have a mic. Sick of running into parties of 3-4 people and getting steamrolled.

HeySeuss

NNID: HeySeuss

Currently have ZombiU, CODBLOPS2, Mario, Nintendoland, and NanoAssault.

Finally went online with it and updated everything. Took about 3 hours which wasn't as bad as I thought.

javac

I don't have any friends on my Wii U even though I've had it since launch lol so I would love it if any of you guys would add me :)

My NNid: QaizAli

It gets awfully lonely on my 3DS/Wii U :(

ahm998

NNID: Dreamahm

My Games:Nintendoland,ZombiU,BLOB 2,NG3:RE,ME3:WE,Trine 2,Mario Bros. Wii 2,Darksider 2, Tekken Tag 2,Batman Arkham city:WE.

javac

Thanks to all the people who gave me invites and also to the people excepting mine! :p

Mines QaizAli again.

NintendoLand
NSMBU
BlackOps
Ninja Gaiden
ZombiU

Might as well repost mine. IceDoesntHelp

Games:
Little Inferno
Trine 2
Puddle
Nano Assault Neo
Ninja Gaiden 3
NSMBU
Black Ops II
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
ZombiU
Assassins Creed III
Scrriblenauts Unlimited
Nintendo Land

iamtheb

Hi guys. I've had my Wii U since launch and sadly only have two friends.

My ID is iamtheb. I have:

NSMBU
Nintendoland
Sonic and All-Stars Racing
ZombiU

Orayn

Got my Wii U today! All I have is Nintendo Land from the basic set and I'm not gonna have a lot to play until Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out, but eh.

NNID: BROrayn

Gonna check the OP list and add a few people who I'm familiar with.

About Miiverse, I always get the "blablabla 9998" error when I try to add a post + picture to the ZombiU community. :/

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I added myself to the list.

NNID: Roboleon
[EU]

Feel free! Monster Hunter, NSMBU, Bit Trip Runner 2 and Nano Assault for now.

edit: sent a bunch of requests.

Rehynn

Got a Premium Wii U yesterday for $260 with NSMB U. and Nintendo Land!

NNID: Rehynn

Feel free to add me, guys, I've already added some of you:)

I will mainly post about NSMB U. speedruns and challenges.

Hi guys,

I've had my Japanese Wii U since launch and would love to have more GAF friends.

I play a lot of Dragon Quest X, Assassin's Creed III, Need for Speed Most Wanted U and NSMBU particularly for time trial times.

Add me please :) - NNID RagingAvatar

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Had a deluxe since launch, and am up for some gaf-friends:

NNID: Morfeo

Im in europe, and i own NSMBU, Nintendoland, Might Switch Force, Nano Assault, Little Inferno and the promotional VC-games.

Top Bottom