• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

IrishNinja

added...man some of ya'll are bullshitting on that list, huh
added Y2Kev, will add more later after sleep

almost added segata till i looked twice

ps NNID is same as on here

Glass Joe

added myself to the list, feel free to add me :) i don't know if the U will let me know if someone added me, so PM me with your ID if needed and I'll include you...

JJAwiiu

my initials :) old school.

Mr.EYE is my ID. Added to the list.

I'd love if people added me. I'm a good person and I smell nice. I'll also be playing a lot of Blops 2.

I'll go through and add people later!

I always wanted something like Miiverse where you could chat with other players, have an open forum built into the system. The Gamepad really makes such options very streamlined. Really hope PSN follows through with something like that, but without a screen it'd be less intuitive.

rpmurphy

Add me up friends:

ID: Platinum

Is there a place I can look at pending friend requests?
If you have a friend request, the Friends List icon should "animate" and you can see the list there. In Miiverse, it's a tab under Notifications.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Some asshole had fun copy/pasting a wall of text as an entry.

Also, for any lurkers reading this (I know you are), I will not add any lurkers who send me a friend request.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I thought there was a way to hide links for lurkers? Something about only being able to see it when quoting a post? Should have done it this way, because the current link is filled with crap.

Top Bottom