• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

stolin

Added myself, NNID is stolin. Will check back in thread for additions.

Games:
NSMBU
NintendoLand
ZombiU
Batman: AC
Scribblenaughts:U

Theres a problem with the list....Also I added my name twice on accident.

NNID - 8BitsAtATime

Games -
NSMBU
NintendoLand
Warriors Orochi 3
Mighty Switch Force
Scribblenaughts:U

PM And I'll add you.

Just added a bunch of people - have been attaching a short note that I'm from Neogaf.

For those who may not know: If you choose "Register Friend" from the friends list, it works the same way as the 3DS. No message is attached and the other person has to add you. This is when you see the note about "provisionally".

If you want to send a friend request with a personalized note, go to Miiverse and in the right hand menu, choose "User Menu." Choose "Search Users" and then search for their NNID. View the profile and there will be a friend request in the top right. Adding this way allows you to include an identifying note.

NNID: xenoetry

About to add the shit out of you glorious bastards and bastettes
3AQmK.gif

batbeg

I'm adding a bunch of people with a short "Hello!" If somebody could add me to the list I'd really appreciate it, since I can't.

batbeg
NSMB
ZombiU
CoDBO2
Nintendoland

Might buy Sonic since its so cheap...

How do you do your "initial friends list set up?" I can't add anyone or so anything until I do that.

God I hate Nintendo, I just wanted to fire up the system and add my friends. Between the system updates and all this other bullshit I've been here for like 2 hours.

Top Bottom