• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Banned
I added a bunch of people to friends list but now I find out most of you are adding through mii verse and individually searching usernames. That's so slow lol. I sent a couple through mii verse to BY2K and IceDoesntHelp.

Kaibutsu

NNID: Malrock

Games:
ZombiU
NSMBU
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
NintendoLand
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition

Add me! I'm ze sexys!

Posting mine one more time and adding a few more of you.

NNID:
earvcunanan

Games:
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land

Soon:
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

03sho

I read on ign that if someone adds you, you don't get a request? Nothing happens unless you add the other person as well.

Mims

NNID: Mims03

Games: NSMB:U
ZombiU
Madden 13 (getting this in the next few weeks)
Black Ops 2 (getting this in the next few weeks)

Teknoman

NNID: Teknoman

I'll have Sonic Racing sometime this week...when Newegg/UPS deliver anyway. Anyway, just shoot me a PM or something if you add me, that way I know where its from.

terrisus

So, finally have everything just about set up. Went through the list in the OP and added some names from there (will do more later), and I'm on there as well, but, for anyone looking through this looking to add me,

NNID: terrisus
(Same as my username here, and most anywhere else on the internet)

Games (as of right now): NintendoLand, New Super Mario Bros. U

Add me people I'm Bayonetta

For launch I have
Mario
ZombiU
Nintendoland
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Now adding random people from GAF and twitter.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm getting requests like every 10 minutes, lol. Fair warning: I probably won't add you back.

Feel free to follow me though!

TentPole

I have got my friends list full of pending request that have not been accepted all day. I am going to clear some out in case anyone wants to send me an invite.

NNID: TentPole

Games:
Nintendoland
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Ninja Gaiden (soon)

Add me please:

Nintendo Network ID: Celsius

Games: Nintendo Land

Probably won't buy any new games for awhile. I want to play Xenoblade next.

terrisus

So, question which is probably answered elsewhere. I noticed in the couple of friend requests that I've gotten, that they've included notes identifying who they are. When I do a friend request though, after I enter the name, it just sends the request. How does one attach a note along with it? (
Considering I've just been lurking here for years but only just registered recently, probably half the people I'm requesting have no idea who I am anyway, but, could at least put a note in there specifying I'm from NeoGAF)

EDIT: Never mind, found the answer.

So, question which is probably answered elsewhere. I noticed in the couple of friend requests that I've gotten, that they've included notes identifying who they are. When I do a friend request though, after I enter the name, it just sends the request. How does one attach a note along with it? (
Considering I've just been lurking here for years but only just registered recently, probably half the people I'm requesting have no idea who I am anyway, but, could at least put a note in there specifying I'm from NeoGAF)

Miiverse -> User Menu -> Search Users -> Type in Username -> View Profile -> Friend Request.

There, you will have the option to add a message with it!

EDIT: Never mind, found the answer.

Look for the person you want to add on Miiverse and then on his profile choose Friend Request.

terrisus

Miiverse -> User Menu -> Search Users -> Type in Username -> View Profile -> Send Friend Request.

There, you will have the option to add a message with it!

Nifty, thank you very much (since, of course, yours was one of the ones to clue me in on the fact that could be done in the first place).

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
How come my Wara Wara Plaza sucks so much? The only icons there are like Wii U system settings and no games, and there are just Nintendo Miis. I want the full Wara Wara experience!

Medalion

Banned
If you are referring to the plaza with all the Mii's gathered around icons

They are just a visual representation of the menu functions you would see on your Gamepad

If you still don't see much on your Menus, did your updates fail midway through and you had to retry? Maybe something got corrupted

How come my Wara Wara Plaza sucks so much? The only icons there are like Wii U system settings and no games, and there are just Nintendo Miis. I want the full Wara Wara experience!

It's probably because the console is new and most people are spending a lot of time in the settings right now. Hopefully it gets better over time.

I just went through and added everyone who said they were playing Black Ops 2.

If you didn't get a message from me, friend me. "Mr.EYE". Some of you have your friend requests shut off.

Top Bottom