• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread (Question of the Day, Countdown, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

OB4N24x.jpg

6 new cups would be a fucking amazing

1EASqem.gif

(That enhanced picture was linked in the comments of that original Reddit post btw)

Would that be 6 cups on top of the final DLC we got? God DAMN

Gleethor

I don't think it's legit. Seems weird to put that specific info on the what looks like placeholder boxart. Smells like a shop designed to pique our interest with promises of new content.

Sadly they are probably including the DLC in that #. This is Nintendo we are talking about. So in Reality I would onlu expect 2 new cups.
It does say extra tracks and not new tracks. So I wouldn't be surprise if they did that.

Edit: oh. Some reason I thought it was a legit leak. My bad.
I need sleep

Nairume

Banned
If that's real, I wonder if the specific usage of "extra" and not "new" means that 16 of those 24 tracks are the DLC tracks from the WiiU version.

If that's the case, 8 new tracks is still nice.

Also, take a look at today's new placeholders in comparison with the ones that went up on EBGames Aust. after the Switch reveal video.

Either EBGames are upping their Photoshop game, or these are legit.
or neither

i thought battle mode was ALWAYS shit.
wouldn't get me excited one bit.

probably gonna pass on this as i don't expect many new tracks.

I can't find that particular artwork of Peach or Luigi from the box. Are they new? Might hint at it being real.

Although that Lakitu placement is really really poor--covering up Mario's kart, when he could go in the top right. And I agree with other's the game's title would be changed too

Mariolee

Just a note: an international retailer once stole a fake box art I made and used it as their official preorder box. Take that as you will.

Also did we talk about Coro Coro saying Zelda is a Spring 2017 reveal?

Just a note: an international retailer once stole a fake box art I made and used it as their official preorder box. Take that as you will.

was the pre-order game real though?

that is all we care about if the game is legit the box art can wait 10 days

Shiggy

Has anyone apart from the guy who posted the website screenshot seen those boxarts on the website?

Also:
hkspxbkes77y.jpg

Image edited with Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh)

Photo has Adobe editing tags

Exif and image data can tell if an image has been edited, but not how much. You'll need to look closer at the image to decide how much it has been edited.

http://imageedited.com

Dakhil

Yes.

Apparently, according to Coro Coro Magazine in Japan, Breath of the Wild will be released on Spring 2017. I don't know if Coro Coro Magazine is legit or not. http://gonintendo.com/stories/27121...says-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-i

Spring is from March to June anyway, so it doesn't help us either way.

Coro Coro is one of the biggest publications for kids in Japan, a lot of Pokémon leaks come from there first, so yeah, it's as legit as it can get

That sounds about right.

I can't find that particular artwork of Peach or Luigi from the box. Are they new? Might hint at it being real.

Although that Lakitu placement is really really poor--covering up Mario's kart, when he could go in the top right. And I agree with other's the game's title would be changed too

My Steelbook edition has that artwork on the back, but it's reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom