• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Listening to Metroid Metal while my son plays through Super Metroid for the first time on the Wii U gamepad before bed.

My house is Reggie for Nintendo to drop dem bombs.

Coffinhal

Some people are going to be disappointed that Nintendo don't show in details, or at all, games that won't be at launch. It' seems plausible that they will focus on the launch window to get people interested, then use E3 to talk about mid to longe-range titles (end of the year and 2018).

That's why I wouldn't expect the Ubisoft title, 3D Mario, Pokémon or the other "big" games to be in the presentation at all or for more than a couple seconds (regular teasing)

DPtheGod

I thought games were only being announced tomorrow? Isn't the first stream just the pricing, release date, reveal of how it plays, etc?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
My plan was to go to bed really early and wake up for this. Now its 2am and that seems to have failed completely :( The hype is real!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I noticed just now even when Mario runs through the Mexican town (gif in OP) you can see some ice frozen to the side of the leftmost building.

Guess there's an ice-theme, but maybe the person who made that list noticed. I didn't think about that till just now.

13ruce

Banned
Damn does anyone know if the treehouse stuff is after the Switch presentation? Because it's been a while since i stayed up for 24 hours lol.

hoserx

Mini nap taken. Ready for the long haul. Presentation at 11est. Work at 430am est. I'll get a few more hours of shut eye in, right? lol.

AdanVC

3 hours left! Wich means that if I start watching Titanic right now, by the time it finishes the presentation will start!!

Pachimari

What game will it take for you to be in for a Switch?

If one of those has a new game, i'm in for Day 1 because i'm a weak fool.

If we are talking games that can get me to buy a Switch right away, it would be something like these:

- Splatoon
- Pokémon Stars
- Animal Crossing
- Yokai Watch 4
- Monster Hunter 5
- Luigi's Mansion 3

VanWinkle

Damn does anyone know if the treehouse stuff is after the Switch presentation? Because it's been a while since i stayed up for 24 hours lol.

I think I recall seeing it was at like 9am EST? I can't remember for sure. If that's the case, though, it would be like 10 hours after the Switch presentation starts.

Platy

HUntHcB.jpg

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...created_3D_versions_of_classic_Sega_games.php

Please make this happen on Switch!

i.e.

TWM1nLc.jpg

Virtual Console Arcade is a HUGE missoportunity. Like the biggest missed oportunity in the sea of missed oportunities that is the VC.

The biggest BROs are Sega and Capcom. They both have STELLAR arcade games that were never ported arcade perfect.

kizmah

Three hours left until it's revealed that the Switch is actually powered by Pikmin. Occasionally, usually at night, they venture outside for some fresh air.

HBr7SfH.jpg

On the phone with one of our Walmart stores. They don't have layaway anymore, so I'm trying to figure stuff out.

Me: "So I can preorder tomorrow, right?"
CSR: "Yes."
Me: "What time can I come in to preorder?"
CSR: "Nobody can tell you when you can come in to preorder."

Q88rJ.gif

Pachimari

I'm getting no sleep. I just know it. These are one of those nights where I can't fall asleep because of an event coming up in the morning. Ugh.

Instro

Some people are going to be disappointed that Nintendo don't show in details, or at all, games that won't be at launch. It' seems plausible that they will focus on the launch window to get people interested, then use E3 to talk about mid to longe-range titles (end of the year and 2018).

That's why I wouldn't expect the Ubisoft title, 3D Mario, Pokémon or the other "big" games to be in the presentation at all or for more than a couple seconds (regular teasing)

Sounds like a terrible way to get people interested. It just invites concerns about an anemic software lineup for the next year. They have treehouse to drill down on launch titles, not showing games that are further out would be really dumb...and something Nintendo would think is a good idea so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom