• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torokil

Imma fuckin go crazy if it just the reveal date (March 17th), price ($250), a 3rd party reel, and a trailer or two of the games that were in the reveal trailer.

DROP ALL THE BOMBS ON ME KIMISHIMA!

All-nighter here, plan is to watch the presentation, try and get a pre-order in and then sleep until Treehouse starts.

Trying to keep expectations in check... but man, I really think Nintendo are gonna bring it tonight.

Shaanyboi

Banned
me when switch launches

tumblr_ofcso0hAFL1rxpwjno1_540.png
Don't be that person that brings their new videogame to a rooftop party...

SuperSah

Banned
All-nighter here, plan is to watch the presentation, try and get a pre-order in and then sleep until Treehouse starts.

Trying to keep expectations in check... but man, I really think Nintendo are gonna bring it tonight.

Doing the same thing. Watching, waiting to preorder, sleep then wake up for Treehouse.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
An all new F-Zero is about the only thing that would force me to buy this.

Came down with the flu late last night and have been throwing up ever since. Worst day ever. That will change in hour and a half. I'll sit at the computer with a pukey bucket if I gotta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom