• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brit here. I've yet to crack open my massive bottle of Pepsi Max. I should hopefully survive Until Dawn.

tumblr_mo3etqYNAs1rnlbv4o5_r1_250.gif

So much product placement in that post lmao

So are you guys following the forum and chatting during the event or just soaking it all in and returning afterwards? I'm torn on what to do.

I finish work right when this starts. I'm planning to go the gym for an hour and a half and come back and soak everything up. The forum will probably be down anyway.

Good or bad there's going to be a lot to read afterwards.

Nintenleo

Italy Gaf here, just one hour and half to go for 5AM. I won't sleep, stayed up with tea and red bull. For some reasons I'm watching the movie Joy with Jennifer Lawrence.

Nice story, women are cool.

Munter

It's 2:27 and I can't sleep. I'm up now for the rest of the day, god help me. I need to travel down south for the hands-on in London later today (I live in Scotland). I'm going to be wrecked all day.

Vinnk

If WayForward doesn't port Mighty Switch Force to the err.. Switch. That would be a missed opportunity.

*Random thoughts while hitting refresh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom