• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Man. I dunno whether to stay up and feel like shit in the morning, or to just let it go.

I mean it's 2:30AM and I'm not that tired, but, uhhh. I have work.

Man I love stuff like this. Harder to get hyped like I used to when I was younger but announcements/events like this always bring me back close to those excitement levels. 90 minutes people!

Hour and a half.

source.gif
This is all I need in life. 3D Mario is most hyped!

I'm leaning towards disappointment, not hype.

Prove me wrong Nintendo.

Since Wii Reveal it's been almost nothing but burns.

I'm also pretty pessimistic but still excited. Either I get awesome announcements which will make me hyped as fuck. Or it will be a disappointment which will provide endless amounts of reading material on here.

I'm gonna play some NSMBU to pass the time and reminisce about how disappointing Wii U's lineup was at the time.

In retrospect, NSMBU, Nintendoland and Zombi U are all decent in their own way. But at the time, what a crapshoot.

I feel bad for you guys staying up so late/getting up so early for this... That said, I usually have to get up super early for directs.

Currently 1130AM here.

Veitsev

Man. I dunno whether to stay up and feel like shit in the morning, or to just let it go.

I mean it's 2:30AM and I'm not that tired, but, uhhh. I have work.

Stay up, hopefully get a preorder in when they go live, feel like shit

Don't stay up, miss your opportunity to get a preorder in when they go live, feel like shit

boiled goose

good with gravy
I'm also pretty pessimistic but still excited. Either I get awesome announcements which will make me hyped as fuck. Or it will be a disappointment which will provide endless amounts of reading material on here.

I just really feel they will bungle digital content management once again. Based on rumors and current implementation on wiiu 3ds and mobile Im not optimistic.

It's my single most important issue and it's what Nintendo sucks most at.

Mik317

I hope this delivers.

but you just know the patented Ninendo gotcha bitch mess up tech is on deck still.

I just know that one mistake will be made that tanks the whole thing...probably the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom