• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrus

I cant believe its almost over. I thought this day would never come. Almost 2 freaking years of endless speculation and bullshit rumors is finally going to be over! Please Nintendo, all I ask is you support this piece of hardware and makes LOT'S of great games for it. No more excuses! You now have one platform to put all your focus on. Don't fail me again!!!

lUYsZol.gif

LordKano

I'm starting to wonder what am I doing with my life, why am I getting up early because of a freaking marketing show. Is this how capitalise managed to dominated the world ? By making us feel like shit until they allow us a bit of some of their live-drug ?

We should riot. We should overturn this mess.

J@hranimo

Banned
Giving my energy to EU NintendoGAF

Staying up this late or waking up this early, I hope some of you took the day off tomorrow.

giphy.gif

You guys are the real MVPs.

Zetta

I gotta get up at 5am but I'll have to lose sleep for this. Lets all hope the price is lower than 300 and a mario game is otw.

Effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEOwgm7OUQ

Good shit to chill out to while waiting for the stream

Very nice. Thanks.

I'm sitting here with several store pages open just in case we can preorder tonight. All payment information entered so I can quickly order if I need to. Still going to be checking out GameStop tomorrow morning since I have tomorrow off anyway. Regardless of how tonight goes I'm getting my preorder in.

BigEmil

Man I got an exam tomorrow well today tried staying up feel tired oh well lots of news to read when I wake up

Last minute predictions:

Zelda, Skyrim, Watch_Dogs 2 and Splatoon 2 for launch.
Mario vs. Rabbits and Mario Kart 8 release March 24.
South Park in March or April.
Mario announced for fall 2017.
Retro's new game shown, original IP. November.
Smash 4 summer.
GCN virtual console begins in March. F-Zero GX, Eternal Darkness, Mario Sunshine first games.
Wii VC coming in summer.
Small upgrade fee to transfer past VC games to Switch.
Dark Souls trilogy announced, no release date.
Indie sizzel reel. Main games featured are Stardew Valley and Shovel Knight.
RE7 announced for summer.
Dragon Quest stuff.
Metroid tease for 2018.

Kid Icarus 2 summer 2017. Complete combat overhaul.

I'm starting to wonder what am I doing with my life, why am I getting up early because of a freaking marketing show. Is this how capitalise managed to dominated the world ? By making us feel like shit until they allow us a bit of some of their live-drug ?

We should riot. We should overturn this mess.

I told you you'd do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom