• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to sleep before this because I have a pretty big day tomorrow but that didn't happen. Need to get my pre orders in then I guess I'll nap during the day. :p

LProtag

I have a feeling all the online preordering will open up right after, when I'll be sleeping, and all the in-store stuff will be tomorrow... when I'm at work.

Wonder how long it's going to take for me to get one of these.

Those preorder amounts don't seem that bad. We will probably see a couple more windows open. I am not sure that many people are going to be ready for this in the morning either. Strike early.

AmyS

Switch SKUs need to be $249 (no game) and $299 (w/ game) in all honesty.

The $299 and $349 prices for Wii U SKUs at launch really hurt it.

Speely

Banned
If you hear something break the sound barrier and look up into the sky to see the fires atmospheric egress attempting, in vain, to burn an indestructable object, that object will be my boner.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's about how fast/much Nintendo restocks!

I've said this all along. It isn't so much how hard it'll be to get on launch day. It'll be does wave 2 come in a week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 2 months?

Is it a random shit show of just dribbling out 3 units to Walmart on a Tuesday or will it be another 20-30 units to every store a week or two later?

This is what matters.

Multiple gamejourno twitters saying 399 Australian with a March 26 release. Within the 349 ballpark which usually means 250 American but could also be 299. Take with grain of salt.

UK here and starting to flag.

Want to drink through the remaining hour or so but have eaten too many Twiglets and now feel sick.

I'm also still eating them.

Veitsev

How does pre-ordering function with Amazon?

You wait until they go live at a random time and if you can get in in the 60 seconds its up ahead of those ordering 10 units a piece you will be charged when it ships. If you have Prime you will likely be eligible for release day delivery.

Seriously $299 is horrendous. $250 at most. Combined with Nintendo's high priced software which never goes on sale, being a Nintendo customer is too expensive; which is odd because they try and tout themselves as the kid friendly company.

Come on Nintendo. It's been too long since Metroid.

Too long. Tonight's the night. Just do it.

Don't keep letting our dreams just be dreams.

Just--- ikjrdfklgje45t#$%Y

gbt886GNpTaM.gif

Ponn

Banned
Wonder if Amazon will release pre-orders right after the conference.

F that. If you want one you best be checking DURING the conference. I already have the amazon page open hitting F5 every 5 minutes.

This is getting way overhyped lol

F that as well. This is literally my dream machine that I asked Nintendo to make before the Wii U came out. I am hyped as shit, much more than any recent console except maybe Vita.

Boke1879

Those preorder amounts don't seem that bad. We will probably see a couple more windows open. I am not sure that many people are going to be ready for this in the morning either. Strike early.

You see how many people went crazy over the NES classic? You seen the line at the Nintendo store? A Nintendo console with Zelda at launch will get everyone in there preordering.

Plum

Are these Gamestop numbers good?

Really hoping GAME/Amazon UK receive enough. :/

For some perspective; the GAME I ordered from (Cardiff) had about 40 pre-orders when I went there and according to the cashier that's supposedly the largest amount so far in the country. Also remember that the US market is much, much bigger in the UK; I posted before that 100 Switches to every GAME is about 30,000 lower than 20 Switches to every US Gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom