• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamauchi

Banned
source.gif

Respect the past, embrace the future
Dang. He left us too soon...

tr00per

You guys wanna bet if gaf will go down? :p

Might as well guess 250 usd 300 for complete bundle. 300 would be my max guess. Any less and they might have something big.

jmizzal

Keep in mind on preorders we have an advantage right now, casuals and a lot of scalpers most likely dont know about this event happening tonight and are not ready to preorder yet.

The flood of info on Switch wont come out until in the morning so they wont start preordering until later. We already know about it cuz we are on forums an video sites all the time.

Now 2nd wave of preorders might be harder to come by, since by that time everybody will be aware of Switch and waiting for them.

Ecto311

Maybe not news but trying to system transfer on 3ds and it says error 005-4240 - that means their stuff is down according to google. Nice timing on my part to do a transfer to sell a unit now I guess.

Illucio

Banned
I love when hype levels are at maximum, this thread becomes some dank and phresh in their memes that I almost feel something in my cold cold heart.

Jinky Mae: Hello, my name is Jinky Mae. I'm here to help you today.
Me: hello jinky
do you know when the preorders will go up
for the nintendo switch
Jinky Mae: Hi, Taso.
Thank you for being a Prime member.
One moment.
Me: thank you :)

i got the plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom