• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmix90

k2Ktb2b.png

Papacheeks

Banned
A dollar over $330 in Canada and Nintendo can suck a dick. It's a tegra handheld ffs.

Yea, it needs to be 250 base price in US and they need these to have stock which it sounds like they may not.

Even with the surplus someone mentioned couple days ago about ramping up production if demand goes over the allotted 2 million. Which is not enough for global launch.

Josh5890

Call a third time.

It'll work this time!

Just tried calling gamestop again, this time with my pathetic soccer mom voice. The worker didn't say but he went out of his way to tell me all about the great trade in bonuses that will be available tomorrow when pre-ordering.

AngryNeox

Neo Member
==Final Price Prediction==

$299.99 USD 'Launch Edition' with Zelda, charging stand and Pro Controller

$249.99 USD with Pro controller, Splatoon 2

$199.99 USD base model
Yeah right it will cost just as much as the New 3DS. lol

Nintendo - The Magician

NateDrake

Keep in mind on preorders we have an advantage right now, casuals and a lot of scalpers most likely dont know about this event happening tonight and are not ready to preorder yet.

The flood of info on Switch wont come out until in the morning so they wont start preordering until later. We already know about it cuz we are on forums an video sites all the time.

Now 2nd wave of preorders might be harder to come by, since by that time everybody will be aware of Switch and waiting for them.

This has been my thought process as well. I'll be interested to read reports of the type of lines people see in the morning.

Boke1879

Keep in mind on preorders we have an advantage right now, casuals and a lot of scalpers most likely dont know about this event happening tonight and are not ready to preorder yet.

The flood of info on Switch wont come out until in the morning so they wont start preordering until later. We already know about it cuz we are on forums an video sites all the time.

Now 2nd wave of preorders might be harder to come by, since by that time everybody will be aware of Switch and waiting for them.

Scalpers will know

FZZ

Banned
my wifi is super fucked up in my apartment i swear to god if its not better in an hour im using my phones data to watch the presentation

FUCK

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
We're so close guys, I've been on a 3-hour Eurobeat binge. It's the hypest shit.

4dc.gif

Are they doing an official Twitch stream too or is it just Youtube?

EDIT: ^ oh hey that's just me delivering Tofu. *Plays Killing My Love casually*

Nintendo doesn't have the balls to do this, but this would be the biggest megaton drop ever.

*Video starts playing.

Nintendo Switch release march 17th. Fade out.

Priced at $350....

*shocked horror from crowd...potential booing....

Mario music starts playing. Mario runs out under the price. Jumps and hit the 3 it becomes a 2. Price is now $250.

*Crowd goes wild

Mario runs off.

Legend of Zelda music starts playing. Link walks out and just slashes the price completely revealing $199.

*Crowd is frothing at this point. .

Link then cuts the entire screen down.

New screen revealed. BoTW trailer playing going into available at launch date.

*It's over at this point. Nintendo has all the news outlets, everyone watching, presentation is gonna go viral.

Mario music returns. Mario fireball comes from right side of the screen and just lights the screen on fire. Mario Odyssey trailer shown. At the end release date also available at launch.

*Pre-order numbers are best ever. GG Nintendo. GG

#ThisWillNeverHappen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom