• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

The stage sure looks fresh enough for this.

o4c6SBx.gif

I want to see this

I NEED TO SEE THIS HAPPEN IN THAT ROOM

LordKano

I wonder if they'll start by announcing price/release date
because it would be weird to announce zelda/mario's release date with "launch day" or "march 2017"

So I'm gonna try to preorder from GameStop.com, never preordered there online. Couple questions

Do they charge the entire amount at the time of pre order, or just a deposit?

Will my account balance from trade in stuff reflect on my online account?

The whole amount..that is why I am cool with pre ordering online..most people going in store want to put 50 bucks down and thats it, I dont mind paying the whole thing just want to pre order it online and be done with it instead of going to the store..plus I have 193 dollars in gamestop credit I want to use

So I'm gonna try to preorder from GameStop.com, never preordered there online. Couple questions

Do they charge the entire amount at the time of pre order, or just a deposit?

Will my account balance from trade in stuff reflect on my online account?

From their website:

Payment Processing

Your credit card will be charged only when your order is processed. In some cases, we will process your order and authorize your credit card up to 10 days before the release of the product. This allows us to get the product to you faster.

Makki

Whats the best place to track for preorder direct links to amazon like with the classic... I dont want to run into the same BS of refreshing the page and never see the link show up.

fisheyes

I'm sure I've said it before, but man does it feel good to be in Australia and have a decent timeslot for this kind of thing for once.

I'm proper pumped for this. I skipped the WiiU, I'll honestly buy the Switch for new Mario titles and ports of MK8 and SSB. Anything more is a bonus.

I have a blanket and whiskey.

I'm hoping it keeps me awake rather than sends me to sleep. If I fall asleep this close to it, I will be so pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom