• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/819741808733220864

C2BOxAAUoAEVURj.jpg

C2BOyDpVIAEZUVF.jpg

C2BOzQPUcAA3YfO.jpg

C2BO0cIUsAIccg2.jpg

Yeah, this is going to be big.

Edit - This just feels like a new Nintendo. Almost like some of the younger leaders in the company are saying, "Look, this is what we need to do, and this is how it needs to look."

jrDev

Nintendo doesn't have the balls to do this, but this would be the biggest megaton drop ever.

*Video starts playing.

Nintendo Switch release march 17th. Fade out.

Priced at $350....

*shocked horror from crowd...potential booing....

Mario music starts playing. Mario runs out under the price. Jumps and hit the 3 it becomes a 2. Price is now $250.

*Crowd goes wild

Mario runs off.

Legend of Zelda music starts playing. Link walks out and just slashes the price completely revealing $199.

*Crowd is frothing at this point. .

Link then cuts the entire screen down.

New screen revealed. BoTW trailer playing going into available at launch date.

*It's over at this point. Nintendo has all the news outlets, everyone watching, presentation is gonna go viral.

Mario music returns. Mario fireball comes from right side of the screen and just lights the screen on fire. Mario Odyssey trailer shown. At the end release date also available at launch.

*Pre-order numbers are best ever. GG Nintendo. GG

#ThisWillNeverHappen
This idea sounds great!

sethbot

Man I'm so hyped for this! I thought I was going to miss out on this due to plans but they cancelled at the last moment, so blessing in disguise.

I'll actually get to watch this.

I like to think I'm a pretty typical Nintendo fan who grew up with their stuff. What I want out of their new system is what I want out of them all the time: something familiar, something new, and something surprising.

What I want to see out of this conference is how they envision us using the system. What will it look like when we turn it on? What's the interface like? What do games and other features look like?

I was excited for WiiU but I don't feel like I really got my money's worth out of it. It's mostly my fault for being ridiculously busy for the past four years, but if I wasn't I would probably be dumbstruck by how barren the release schedule has been for the past two years. So I hope they convey that they are committed to and have a plan to support their system year round and adequately space out their release schedule so that they don't put out two huge games on the same day again.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Are/Will there streams in English for the 2 days hands-on in Japan because NicoNico has them up to timeshift.

Plum

Yeah looking at those photos this isn't low key. Nintendo are really going to be putting on a show tonight aren't they?

I think they will be. They've got so much riding on this and it's not like they've been hiding it to just do most advertising through trailers and press releases later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom