• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

Be strong. You can do this!

If Cody can't pull something special being that high on the card and against Elgin, I swear...

They will have the intermission after this I am thinking

Yes, yes it is coming up.
tumblr_inline_npyqvmGnDW1t9euvn_500.gif

Oh wait, I guess intermission will be after Cody.

Nekofrog

Banned
if he's going to be something as cheesy lame as american nightmare with this dorky music the flag on his jacket should be a black and white outline and melting slightly.

at least get the dorky visual part of the dorky gimmick right

I wonder what will make it a death match.

I think it's pinfall/submission followed by a ten count.

If you get up after getting pinned or submitting then match continues if not it's over.

Last man standing with a fall initiation requirement basically.

At least that's usually what death matches are

Oh wait that's just a Texas Death Match... hmmm.

I think it's pinfall/submission followed by a ten count.

If you get up after getting pinned or submitting then match continues if not it's over.

Last man standing with a fall initiation requirement basically.

At least that's usually what death matches are

Oh wait that's just a Texas Death Match... hmmm.

Yeah, I imagine it'll probably be something similar. Still will be interesting to see what they do.

did this thread die because everyone's paying close attention to be hyper critical of cody? or did we alt tab?

There's nothing to talk about unless elgin does a cool spot

Cody's "fine", which isn;'t good enough for an NJPW 1 on 1 match, unless he surprises us today.

Cody's shit really feels like parody in NJPW. Bad parody.

Even his goddamn basic selling.

The only time I have enjoyed him in NJPW is when he was in a couple of tag matches. He worked really well with Omega and the Bucks. Everything else has been meh.

I have way more time for Juice than Cody.

did this thread die because everyone's paying close attention to be hyper critical of cody? or did we alt tab?

The only reason this match exists is because Cody sells a ton of merch and they need him to do something important to keep the momentum.

Maybe this'll set him up on a title picture path during the G1 Special, which will make me very sad.

klonere

Banned
The only time I have enjoyed him in NJPW is when he was in a couple of tag matches. He worked really well with Omega and the Bucks. Everything else has been meh.

I have way more time for Juice than Cody.

Yeah surrounded by far more talented people he was somewhat bearable. Wish he stayed in that position.

Top Bottom