• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOA reveals line-up for Nintendo DS/3DS [Dates, Trailers, Delays, Announcements]

Ugh. Paper Mario: Sticker Star is the least Paper-ish of the PM games yet! Everything is so fugily polygonal instead, with a hideous LittleBigPlanet cardboard motif.

Oh damn I didn't notice that Crossword game. I adored the DS version. Simple, easy to get into, never ending content. This is a day 1 buy!

Drago

Box arts

boxart.jpg

boxart.jpg

boxart.jpg

I planned on going digital for Art Academy and Crosswords... nice to know I won't be missing much in the box art department. Yipes.

Layton box looks ok

The lack of Dragon Quest on the list of upcoming games makes me sad. I was really hoping either Rocket Slime 3DS or Dragon Quest Monsters 3DS would hit outside of Japan this year. Hopefully it'll end up being Rocket Slime early next year and Monsters by the middle of next year some time.

That said I should be somewhat fine for this year Paper Mario, Adventure Time, Epic Mickey, Code of Princess, Zero Escape, Professor Layton & Skylanders Giants will keep me happy for the year. Plus Unchained Blades, Fluidity, Cave Story & Nightsky all on the eShop. Although I'm hoping we see more titles on the eShop then just those and the VC line up is very very lacking but I imagine that can be fixed quite easily.

Top Bottom