• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Carolina GOP headquarters firebombed | Investigation underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if some far right nut did this Trump would just say its a conspiracy anyways.

To me Trumps rhetoric is directly responsible one way or the other. He has inspired so much hate, on both sides that its possible the radical elements of either side could have done it. I pray this is the worst of it. But when one side blames the opposing political party on the whole, things can only escalate. Its unbelievably frightening and sad that something like this has happened, we need healing not after the elections but right now and a call for peace from both candidates.

Candidate 1

Cu7KigOUMAASRQz.jpg

Candidate 2

Cu7Kil0UAAABygv.jpg

Please vote rationally.
Doesnt Hillary sign her tweets with "H"?

eggandI

Banned
it one thing to tear down trump signs or yell at people for wearing trump hats, this is just insane and way too far.

It makes trump people look like the sane ones.

Please don't do things like this people.

Didn't some trump supporters just get caught by the FBI for almost carrying out a massacre at a Somali mosque? or did I imagine that

studyguy

Makes me worry come November. Too many people sipping on that koolaid of misleading polls from shitty Facebook click bait and peddling to hard in conspiracy.

Venture

Dude hasn't gotten in trouble for anything he ever says. Wouldn't hold my breath..
I don't know about that. Trump and his businesses have been involved in over 3,500 lawsuits, including 70 just since he announced his candidacy. Odds are some of them due to the crap that spews out of his mouth.

Dude hasn't gotten in trouble for anything he ever says. Wouldn't hold my breath..

Fucker has been talked to TWICE by Hillary's security detail and still in not in jail.

So no.

You are correct..call themselves The Crusaders. Planned an attack after election day.

The thing I love about that is that it's obvious they think that's how laws work.

Trump gets elected. Minorities are instantly allowed to be killed.

Kin5290

Huh. A nice response from rational folks. Take notes, Thump..
Eh, not really. @NCGOP criticized Tim Kaine for wearing a Flag of Honduras pin instead of a US flag pin during one of his first major speeches. It was actually a Blue Star Service pin, worn by the family of US military personnel stationed overseas.

mcfrank

Eh, not really. @NCGOP criticized Tim Kaine for wearing a Flag of Honduras pin instead of a US flag pin during one of his first major speeches. It was actually a Blue Star Service pin, worn by the family of US military personnel stationed overseas.

But they corrected and apologized for their mistake. Which is more than can be said for most gop folks.

Was that them? LOL..Can't win em all.

Better pic of the Graffiti from Twitter if anyone cares

Cu6wRwaXEAAVrBG.jpg

https://twitter.com/kamimueller/status/787760813494898688/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

---

Also looks like graffiti was painted over earlier today so those driving by now may not notice anything amiss.

By late afternoon, the graffiti was covered in paint.

ATF is on the case as well so hopefully they catch the culprits and soon

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was working with local investigators, AP reported.

rjinaz

One of these candidates is preparing to be President of the United States. The other is cultivating and priming an audience for political news media network.

But which is which I wonder. Hard to tell they are both so alike...

Close to 40%of voters read Hillary's message the same way we read Trump's.

They think she is incapable of feeling, a liar and etc. Just putting on a show.

That is where we are right now. Thanks right-wing media!

Palpable

Really glad nobody was hurt it seems. Such a pointless and stupid thing to do. It'll only further entrench these people in their hateful misguided views.

Because the Dem view is the right one...?

Close to 40%of voters read Hillary's message the same way we read Trump's.

They think she is incapable of feeling, a liar and etc. Just putting on a show.

That is where we are right now. Thanks right-wing media!

Because the left-wing media is incapable of lying and misguiding!

rjinaz

Because the Dem view is the right one...?

Because the left-wing media is incapable of lying and misguiding!

Lol what did that have to do with what I said? The right-wing has been smearing Clinton for decades so much so that people can't even see reason and actually think Trump is the better choice. At least we can see Trump for what he actually is! Hillary is a monster do'.

Palpable

yes? not sure how thats even up for debate after this campaign

So you're saying Trump is a representation of all republicans? lol

Lol what did that have to do with what I said? The right-wing has been smearing Clinton for decades so much so that people can't even see reason and actually think Trump is the better choice. At least we can see Trump for what he actually is! Hillary is a monster do'.

I agree, Trump is garbage. Hillary is no better. It's funny how liberals act so welcoming and tolerant to everyone else... unless of course you disagree with them, then there's a problem. I should cut it short there, as the primary views of this board is in line with what I mostly disagree with.

Slayven

I agree, Trump is garbage. Hillary is no better. It's funny how liberals act so welcoming and tolerant to everyone else... unless of course you disagree with them, then there's a problem. I should cut it short there, as the primary views of this board is in line with what I mostly disagree with.

There is the martyrdom "I am the only sane and brave man to champion the bigots, you are sheople and I am out"

rjinaz

We don't agree at all.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

All? No.

But a plurality of them voted for him. A most of them, despite him being a racist, sexist, greedy, lying, tax dodging, ignorant blowhard, are still supporting him.

He might not represent all Republicans, but he certainly represents most of them. The only major difference between most republicans and Trump, is that Trump's using a bullhorn instead of the dog whistle.

Dr.Acula

Banned

You can talk about the parties, their members, their supporters -but Hillary as an individual is much much better than Trump the individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom