• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

I think the player drop off argument for halo 4 is pretty irrelevant. EVERY game has a sharp online drop off after a few months now, its not like how it was when Halo 3 came out.

Does anyone still play Killzone? Titanfall's pretty anemic right now. If its not free to play it doesn't hold water, especially not once map packs start killing shit.

That said I think Halo 5 looks tight, whatevs. They went through the trouble of making a brand new 1:1 halo 2 multiplayer xbox live experience anyway, so I don't really see the big deal. They're giving both. Oh no!

Hasney

Your loss
Driver_San_Francisco_Box_Art.jpg

I wish I never played that.

On the fence with Dragon Age. Oh, not about getting it or not, but PC or PS4. Not sure if my 560ti could handle it and then I don't know if I'm going to upgrade by the end of the year.

I'll see how long 2k15 keeps my attention before I decide to jump in.

Recall

¡HarlequinPanic!;138385402 said:
I think the player drop off argument for halo 4 is pretty irrelevant. EVERY game has a sharp online drop off after a few months now, its not like how it was when Halo 3 came out.

Does anyone still play Killzone? Titanfall's pretty anemic right now. If its not free to play it doesn't hold water, especially not once map packs start killing shit.

That said I think Halo 5 looks tight, whatevs. They went through the trouble of making a brand new 1:1 halo 2 multiplayer xbox live experience anyway, so I don't really see the big deal. They're giving both. Oh no!

Battlefield and COD keep a community, people still play Black Ops 2 and that's two games ago.

Striker

¡HarlequinPanic!;138385402 said:
I think the player drop off argument for halo 4 is pretty irrelevant. EVERY game has a sharp online drop off after a few months now, its not like how it was when Halo 3 came out.!
Halo Reach didn't have a steep, sharp decline. And it wasn't a numbered title or headlined by Master Chief.

Game wasn't good, thus it didn't carry a large playerbase over time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Killzone and Titanfall are bad examples because they suck.

EDIT: Though they are good comparisons to Halo 4, which also sucked.

Sokantish

I'm actually trying to level up my alts professions before the expansion comes out. Are you horde? Carry me through mythic garrosh please! I was able to get the heroic one but I really want the mythic heirloom. Wait, I forgot I'm Alliance now! Either way whatever works you know?

cdViking

You fools should get Valkyria Chronicles for PC if you haven't played it yet. By all accounts, amazing port. Show Sega the sales, and maybe they'll finally localize 3.

cdViking

¡HarlequinPanic!;138390532 said:
or PSO2.

Or anything that's not a fucking sanic or hologram loli game :U

EDIT: Yes I'm aware PSO2 probably has hologram lolis in it

VC's a great game. Steam's telling me it's outselling Assassin's Creed; if it clearly makes Sega money, maybe they'll localize + PC port stuff more frequently?

Hasney

560ti? That's what I have. Before I had the famous 8800gt. I'm sure I will get a new card in like... 5years.

Yeah, had this bad boy since upgrading my ATI x1600. Clearly upgrade far too frequently.

Also, Yakuza is great. I just think of them as spiritual successors to Shenmue and I've finished the first 3, going to be gutted once I'm done if 5 never comes out here.

Signing JR up is a great deal, haven't heard him call a match in so long, going to be interesting how he adapts.

I've also seen a bunch of people over the years say the language was the main reason they never tried NJPW so that barrier is lifted now. 600,000 buys we coming.

Top Bottom