• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Will somebody snitch on this cunt soon? Beef? DM? Frankman from the dead?

NheUIxp.gif

I could of died a hero, but I lived long enough to seem myself become the heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, those first few Ice Cube albums still have their edge. More than any other albums I can think of. The man is pissed off.

I think Kofi might have a medical condition that causes his body to just fling itself into the air involuntarily. He can't even walk 10 yards without suddenly being propelled into the air.

Fast forwarding through Raw so fast that I didn't even notice Kofi getting some kind of gimmick until it was brought up here, the most exciting thing to happen in months, this will be like his first step beyond dude who jumps and I'm ready to support it for the first 2 or 3 weeks before WWE find a way to fuck it up, probably by simply having him and Xavier fight the same opponents every show with zero progression otherwise.

Is that the Badd Blood set behind him? That would be badass.
If it's 2K15 Badd Blood 2004 should be there for the HHH/HBK story stuff.

Ithil

This is how you sell the most merchandise

By being the only one on sale.

Nah tbh this could be just one section of the stand :p

And everyone is always like "but he sells the most merch, man!". No shit, he walks around everywhere covered from head to do in gaudy bright coloured merchandise, and his target market is gullible kids. He literally holds up a Cena towel in his entrance to advertise it.

And everyone is always like "but he sells the most merch, man!". No shit, he walks around everywhere covered from head to do in gaudy bright coloured merchandise, and his target market is gullible kids. He literally holds up a Cena towel in his entrance to advertise it.
Is he still doing that shit?

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, probably just gonna see if I can get GTA V cheap somewhere, might as well replay a game from last year I DID enjoy, rather than an even shittier version of a WWE game.

Maybe next year.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time that the WWE actually done something funny that they intended to be funny? The most recent thing I can think of is JBL's triumphant return at the Royal Rumble (which was actually the hypest shit ever, but it was still funny), and that's about it for a few years.

Ithil

Santino and Emma vs Summer Rae and Fandango on NXT in 2013 sometime was genuinely funny. This was long before Emma's terrible call up and getting stuck with Santino full time.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time that the WWE actually done something funny that they intended to be funny? The most recent thing I can think of is JBL's triumphant return at the Royal Rumble (which was actually the hypest shit ever, but it was still funny), and that's about it for a few years.

JBL AND COLE SHOW?

Top Bottom