• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

WM31_OnSale.jpg

From Left to right

Boring - Retired - Crippled - Cancer - expensive - soon to be retired - buried hipster

DMczaf

From Left to right

Boring - Retired - Crippled - Cancer - expensive - soon to be retired - buried hipster

Yeah...for the WWE's sake, I really hope it's true about Rock maybe coming back for WM31.

That is not a good lineup for DA Network's health.

Fox318

Yeah...for the WWE's sake, I really hope it's true about Rock maybe coming back for WM31.

That is not a good lineup for DA Network's health.

Cena could use another big push at 37. Get rock to lose to him and injure himself again.

Maybe they can recreate wrestlemania 20's end like the copied X8

strobogo

Banned
Weird that Rollins isn't on any of the WM promotional stuff despite being the lead heel since Summerslam since Bork is never around.

Cagey

Banned
From Left to right

Boring buried hipster is more accurate.

Bray Wyatt has been fast forward worthy for months now. Five minutes of recycled nonsensical high school goth nihilism ramblings.

Spookyfingers.gif

I'm watching SS 1990 with Taker debut and have a question. Taker supposedly got counted out when he went to attack Dusty down the entrance aisle. But when I'm looking at it again, He was never tagged back in.. LOL Any one noticed that?

Dammit Gaf for pointing out the details of a match

DMczaf

Rollins needs to find a way to hide his voice/accent. He doesn't sound threatening or interesting, he sounds like a high schooler.

Jim Kozimor of Comcast Sports Net Bay Area recently interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.

Hogan was in town promoting this weekend’s WrestleMania ticket sale festivities. Below are some highlights of the interview.

-Hogan joked about not being able to win a match at WrestleMania in Toronto. He discussed The Rock and Ultimate Warrior in those matches from the Skydome.

-When asked about a comeback, he talked about how John Cena is now wearing his colors and that Cena’s gimmick is very similar to Hogan’s in the 80′s and 90′s.

- Hulk Hogan says that he wants “to get that coward that’s hiding under the weeds, ‘Stone Cold Steve Austin.” He talked about opening a can of whoop ass on Austin.

-Hogan also discusses a potential match with names like The Undertaker, Sting and CM Punk.

Let it go hogan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bam Bam was such a good seller. Really underrated, and he was a great bumper too. He made everyone's suplex on him look like a million bucks and made them look like a monstrously strong dude. Unlike a Vader who doesn't want you to look stronger than him or a Big Show who isn't going to give you shit. And when Andre's beating the piss out of him in the Survivor Series match, he looks like such a babyface despite ... well, looking like Bam Bam Bigelow.

strobogo

Banned
Bam Bam was such a good seller. Really underrated, and he was a great bumper too. He made everyone's suplex on him look like a million bucks and made them look like a monstrously strong dude. Unlike a Vader who doesn't want you to look stronger than him or a Big Show who isn't going to give you shit. And when Andre's beating the piss out of him in the Survivor Series match, he looks like such a babyface despite ... well, looking like Bam Bam Bigelow.

The fuck are you talking about? Vader made dudes look great bumping around and taking big suplexes or getting knocked on his ass in Japan.

DMczaf

I hated Bam Bam when I was a kid, but now I realize just how damn good and special he really was. Dude was the complete package.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The fuck are you talking about? Vader made dudes look great bumping around and taking big suplexes or getting knocked on his ass in Japan.

Watch Vader take a german suplex then watch Bam Bam take any kind of suplex. Bam Bam does the motion perfectly while Vader just kind of flops over. Fuck, watch any Vader & Bam Bam tag match in Japan where Vader gets to do the majority of offense while Bam Bam is there to take the bumps.

Gonzalez

Banned
I actually don't care for Bam Bam. Find his offense to be really soft, and his WWF squashesto be very boring to watch. It wasn't until he went to ECW where he really got to cut loose.

Gonzalez

Banned
Look at this selling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5cdTFTh_O8#t=133

Bam Bam OT is coming.

That's great... But the big time isn't some rinky dink Indy fed where you have 20 minute back and forth matches, with flippy doo moves while 50 smelly fans chant "Match of the year".

Instead of making others look good he should have looked out for #1 AKA himself. That's why guys like him, Henning, and Ziggler could never be top guys.

strobogo

Banned
Here I thought the Raw after Survivor Series 1995 was going to be the start of the Attitude Era. It had Real Ass Diesel breaking kayfabe, calling Vince out, and officially going tweener, all while shitting on how much it actually sucks to be champion and how shitty the corporate bullshit in WWF is. Then the HBK concussion angle, complete with Owen voices and everyone breaking character.

Then the next week Brother Love returns and we get a video with Godwinn talking to his pigs.

Omega

Banned
Here I thought the Raw after Survivor Series 1995 was going to be the start of the Attitude Era. It had Real Ass Diesel breaking kayfabe, calling Vince out, and officially going tweener, all while shitting on how much it actually sucks to be champion and how shitty the corporate bullshit in WWF is. Then the HBK concussion angle, complete with Owen voices and everyone breaking character.

Then the next week Brother Love returns and we get a video with Godwinn talking to his pigs.

sounds like post WM Raw where everyone thinks "oh my god this is gonna be the year things change!" then the next week its back normal

DMczaf

NEW GENERATION!

JavyOO7

Superstars is pretty much a throw away show but I watch it every week anyway since its two matches. This weeks Superstars is slightly different with the crowd liking the heels over the faces. Or it may be all those audio enhances that WWE uses on Superstars every week. =p

Sin Cara vs Axel and Big E vs Slate for anyone wondering. =p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You are entering 'Bret Hart is a whiny face' territory soon. The 'fighting champion' who happily takes victories over Undertaker and Diesel feuding.

strobogo

Banned
You are entering 'Bret Hart is a whiny face' territory soon. The 'fighting champion' who happily takes victories over Undertaker and Diesel feuding.

He hit that a while ago. Sometime in the middle of 1995, when he started bitching about everything, including that one week he came out to ringside, called King a piece of shit a couple of times, attacked him, and held the show hostage until he got a match with him. Picked up a lot more with his promos before Survivor Series, where he sounded like such an asshole. Shit like, "Well, I don't even count that loss to Backlund, so I consider myself the champion this whole time. Diesel never beat me, either." and "If Diesel is the leader of the New Generation, I don't know what that makes me, since I'm clearly the best dude and no one even beat me so I'm the leader and champion."

Also, wtf at this video on HBK. It's all about how the Superstars are just people and they get hurt and all this shit, then takes a hard turn with Vince asking how the fans can live with knowing their insatiable appetite for the action is what ultimately is responsible for HBK's injury.

Top Bottom