• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Kaladin

I highly enjoyed Neville vs Zayn on NXT this week. Those two are great. Can't wait for the rematch.

Also, is it just me or is Hunico doing Sin Cara a lot better than the O.G. did it? He is benefiting from Kalisto being his partner though.

somedevil

So Tna is dead right.

Its been been in a coma for a while now. Even if they signed with Destination America the show would probably totally different than how it was on Spike. DA isn't going to give them Spike money.

Plus if they sign they start taping early Jan without there top heel act:

Thomas Hutter, who wrestles as Ethan Carter III with TNA, suffered a torn biceps and is expected to need surgery. Generally, that type of surgery requires about a six month rehab period.

If true he won't be back till like May and TNA tapes far ahead.

Heel

This one?

ibr5kssg9HTqaQ.gif

There's an even gnarlier one on the 11/6 episode.

i8BzhHcEdZmNS.gif

Kaladin

Better than OG Sin Cara, but worse than he was as Hunico. That mask is a curse.

As I said, he benefits a lot from having an amazing flippy partner who's high flying ability distracts from his skillset. Watching his singles match from Superstars now, and it really shows how mediocre he is.

Zach

I just watched the Bryan/Ziggler match from Bragging Rights 2010 (it was from some top 100 matches list one of you posted). It was pretty good.

You know what was pretty distracting, though? The commentators constantly making fun of Vickie Guerrero. "Vickie's fat, huh huh!" "Vickie's so ugly, har har!" "Vickie has bad teeth, hurr!" This is the PG era? The era attempting to appeal to children? What an example to set.

Kaladin

I just watched the Bryan/Ziggler match from Bragging Rights 2010 (it was from some top 100 matches list one of you posted). It was pretty good.

You know what was pretty distracting, though? The commentators constantly making fun of Vickie Guerrero. "Vickie's fat, huh huh!" "Vickie's so ugly, har har!" "Vickie has bad teeth, hurr!" This is the PG era? The era attempting to appeal to children? What an example to set.

It's more of a problem with commentary. They consistently get off topic and go on whatever rant they're currently on. It especially got bad when Vickie was out as they made a point to constantly insult her and avoid the match. But it still gets bad when commentary for whatever reason gets bored with the action in the ring and goes off on a tangent about some other part of the show, or starts insulting each other.

strobogo

Banned
As I said, he benefits a lot from having an amazing flippy partner who's high flying ability distracts from his skillset. Watching his singles match from Superstars now, and it really shows how mediocre he is.

I think it is the mask and having to work as a bland ass technico when Hunico was pretty dope as a heel from the barrio on his lower rider bicycle. Konnan would be proud of him on Lucha Underground, vato.

Kaladin

I think it is the mask and having to work as a bland ass technico when Hunico was pretty dope as a heel from the barrio on his lower rider bicycle. Konnan would be proud of him on Lucha Underground, vato.

It would be awesome if they have Sin Cara turn on Kalisto and reveal that he was Hunico all along, and have a feud with Kalisto vs Hunico.

Though, they won't do that because they want to keep the separation between Hunico and Sin Cara so they keep both characters available for use.

House of Hardcore iPPV tonight, probably gonna bite for Aries vs Drew and those tag matches;

http://www.houseofhardcore.net/

. The Young Bucks vs The Hardys
. Old School Extreme Rules: Tommy Dreamer vs ??? (someone from TNA to replace EC3)
. Austin Aries vs Drew Galloway
. The Wolves vs K.E.S.
. Christian York vs Brian Myers
. Eddie Kingston vs Jigsaw

RBH

10805664_540509769426889_717179160597456413_n.jpg

10665806_522640227880510_1875229957668424632_n.jpg

1466214_544888708988995_7763116845894427871_n.jpg

Jersey All Pro Wrestling 18th Anniversary Show
Saturday November 15th, 2014
The Rec Center 275 East Milton Ave Rahway, NJ
Autograph Session with the Stars 6:15pm 8pm Bell

CONFIRMED MATCHES:

WILD CARD TAG TEAM MATCH
World's Greatest Tag Team (w/ Kurt Angle in their corner) vs. Teddy Hart & Chris Sabin

AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Hero

Monsta Mac vs. Chris Dickinson

BEST OF THE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS
Bandido Jr. vs. BLK Jeez vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA

6 MAN TAG TEAM STREET FIGHT
The Hooligans & Necro Butcher vs. The Viking War Party

"The Selfie Superstar" Too Hot Steve Scott vs. "The Bad Boy" Joey Janela

ALSO IN ACTION:

Former WWE Superstars, CRIME TIME

strobogo

Banned
Boy, Adam really stands out as a name against things like Enoch, Irad (the dopest name), Mehujael, Methusael, Lamench, Zillah, Jabal, Jubal, Tubalcain.

Also, I now believe the story of Eden is actually an ancient tradition of telling someone to go fuck themselves. If Eve actually came from a part of Adam, she's either technically his off spring or part of him. So...God was telling Adam to go fuck himself from the very start. Cheeky cunt.

Kaladin

Thank you for subscribing to WWE Network. As a reminder you will have access to WWE Network for the entire month of November absolutely FREE. The first billing date for your subscription will be on December 1, 2014. Starting on that date, you will be charged $9.99 per month (plus applicable tax) with no commitment.

Eh, I've got nothing to do next Sunday night.

strobogo

Banned
SS 1995 is probably the best PPV of the year. Yes, I like it even more than Starrcade.

It was over all fun. Half the matches are pretty dope. The other half are New Gen dogshit. The YAKS put on a show. WILD CARD. Bret/Diesel was dope. Definitely more than a passing grade. 1995 was a pretty shitty year in general. WCW was pretty bad before Nitro showed up. ECW always sucks. WWF was bad even when their few good talents went at it on Raw. Anything good in ECW was run into the ground IMMEDIATELY, so while they had Dean/Eddie, they also had it 15 times in 3 months. As soon as they had a good pairing, expect to see it 5 times in a row on Hardcore TV.

JAPW is pretty amazing at booking big names and then using them terribly. I bought at least five of their DVDs back in the day before I realised that, as good as the cards sound, they often turn out horrible.

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm surprised Dudley Dudley never got a chance at the big time. Great creepy deep voice, decent look, and a pretty damn good worker too.

bjork

We are almost at 1996 Raws on the Network, friends. :)

Raw Bowl, Austin invading Pillman's house, is Razor and Goldust brawling in the snow from 1996? Owen had a good year iirc.

I'm surprised Dudley Dudley never got a chance at the big time. Great creepy deep voice, decent look, and a pretty damn good worker too.

Dances with Dudleys was the true star of that group. Los Fabulosos Del ECW

DMczaf

Raw Bowl, Austin invading Pillman's house, is Razor and Goldust brawling in the snow from 1996? Owen had a good year iirc.

Yup!

Also, it's hilarious how the Razor/Goldust program all of a sudden shifts to Piper/Goldust for no real reason by the time WM12 rolls around.

strobogo

Banned
JAPW is pretty amazing at booking big names and then using them terribly. I bought at least five of their DVDs back in the day before I realised that, as good as the cards sound, they often turn out horrible.

100% of the time. They'll put on this incredible looking cards that always come off as well as a high school play.

Ah, Charlie Haas. Only entertaining when he's launching Lilian Garcia off the apron or reacting to rumors about how Russ died because their dog ate Russ's penis.

Fox318

10805664_540509769426889_717179160597456413_n.jpg

10665806_522640227880510_1875229957668424632_n.jpg

1466214_544888708988995_7763116845894427871_n.jpg

Jersey All Pro Wrestling 18th Anniversary Show
Saturday November 15th, 2014
The Rec Center 275 East Milton Ave Rahway, NJ
Autograph Session with the Stars 6:15pm 8pm Bell

CONFIRMED MATCHES:

WILD CARD TAG TEAM MATCH
World's Greatest Tag Team (w/ Kurt Angle in their corner) vs. Teddy Hart & Chris Sabin

AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Hero

Monsta Mac vs. Chris Dickinson

BEST OF THE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS
Bandido Jr. vs. BLK Jeez vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA

6 MAN TAG TEAM STREET FIGHT
The Hooligans & Necro Butcher vs. The Viking War Party

"The Selfie Superstar" Too Hot Steve Scott vs. "The Bad Boy" Joey Janela

ALSO IN ACTION:

Former WWE Superstars, CRIME TIME

I could go to that..

Kaladin

I hope Roman debuts a new look when he comes back. Ambrose and Rollins have moved on, that's really the only complaint I had with Reigns post shield.

Top Bottom