• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Here I thought the Raw after Survivor Series 1995 was going to be the start of the Attitude Era. It had Real Ass Diesel breaking kayfabe, calling Vince out, and officially going tweener, all while shitting on how much it actually sucks to be champion and how shitty the corporate bullshit in WWF is. Then the HBK concussion angle, complete with Owen voices and everyone breaking character.

Then the next week Brother Love returns and we get a video with Godwinn talking to his pigs.

In your House V has both Zanta Claus and an underrated gem of a pre Attitude era match with Bulldog and Bret Hart.

DMczaf

DMczaf

That Diesel promo was pretty good until he started shilling his fucking fingerless gloves at the end.

How else will he know if you're with him without Official WWF fingerless black gloves, only $19.95 through the WWF Shopzone. Search for Keyword: WWF on American On-Line.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Meanwhile Backlund is literally the most entertaining man in the universe when he goes heel in the New Generation. Every American needs a job so that they can buy...a dictionary.

Down with Spell Check forever.

Nah, they'll bury him because he's not white.

JAPW is pretty amazing at booking big names and then using them terribly. I bought at least five of their DVDs back in the day before I realised that, as good as the cards sound, they often turn out horrible.

Nobody squanders potential quite like JAPW.

somedevil

Nah, they'll bury him because he's not white.

Or give him multiple title runs and kept high up in the card where he would feud multiple times over the title with an Irish Wrestler. Then people will complain about his push online and how he has no new character development.

Recall

Random thoughts I wanted to type:

I liked Alberto Del Rio's matches in WWE I had no problem with any of repetitiveness that others disliked.

I feel Sheamus has untapped potential and I've enjoyed a lot of his PPV matches though don't feel he should be anywhere near a world title.

I hate storylines in wrestling and just care about the individual encounter. Wins or losses mean fuck all, the actual effort in the ring appeals to me.

Arrogance (Scott Lost & Chris Bosh) are my all time favourite Indy tag teams.

I like pie.

So I was at Publix doing some shopping and I walked by Dave Bautista. At first I was like that looks like him but naw. He looked a lot thinner and had a raging bald spot on the back of his head.

But the check out clerk called him by his name. He drives a digi camo Jeep.

I didn't know he lived down here in Tampa. I've seen John Cena and a few others. Guess Tampa and Orlando is one of their hot residential hot spots.

Gonzalez

Banned
So I was at Publix doing some shopping and I walked by Dave Bautista. At first I was like that looks like him but naw. He looked a lot thinner and had a raging bald spot on the back of his head.

But the check out clerk called him by his name. He drives a digi camo Jeep.

You should have stood in front of his Jeep, and did the machine gun pose.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fave Five Godfather gimmicks.

5. Goodfather.
4. Godfather.
3. The Ultimate Fighting Machine Kama
2. N.O.D. Kama
1. Papa Shango. The Shango Tango. The Shango Tango.

Top Bottom