• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Kaladin

Del Rio in ROH? I...would be so down for that, but I'd be kind of shocked at the same time. TNA would probably pay better, I'm assuming.

Del Rio's style would get over with an ROH crowd, and he's currently got the AJ Styles cool factor going for him after parting ways with a company.

What are the chances that the other company is not ROH or TNA, but New Japan?

Maybe GWF?

I dunno.....didn't Del Rio work ROH for a match before he went to WWE?

Well I need to vent for a second. I know this is neogaf but holy fuck I'm close to abandoning ship on the Master Chief Collection thread. It's a massive hive of negativity and hyperbole at this point and everyone no sells anything good that comes from the game right now just because they have to wait a few minutes to get into a multiplayer game.

I'm starting to wonder if either I'm extremely lucky or if everyone else is just horrible at following instructions because once I gave match making a few minutes to try and find a game (per 343's temporary advice) I've had relatively no issues getting into games and have put in almost 200 multiplayer matches since launch.

I still need to pick it up, glad to hear some folks aren't really seeing much issue.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;139230532 said:
I still need to pick it up, glad to hear some folks aren't really seeing much issue.

Once they do get all of the bugs and match making issues permanently ironed out, it will be my GOTY. I've missed Halo so much, specifically the older ones. Halo CE and Halo 2's gameplay have aged amazingly well. And it will be nice to play some real Halo gameplay still, seeing as how 343 seems to desperately want to push Halo 4 and Halo 5 further into the COD realm.

joelseph

Well I need to vent for a second. I know this is neogaf but holy fuck I'm close to abandoning ship on the Master Chief Collection thread. It's a massive hive of negativity and hyperbole at this point and everyone no sells anything good that comes from the game right now just because they have to wait a few minutes to get into a multiplayer game.

I'm starting to wonder if either I'm extremely lucky or if everyone else is just horrible at following instructions because once I gave match making a few minutes to try and find a game (per 343's temporary advice) I've had relatively no issues getting into games and have put in almost 200 multiplayer matches since launch.

You guys are extremely too sensitive over gaming threads and gaming side in general. Let people work you over in OT and Community but gaming is just gaming man. Let it go. <3

Hasney

OK, this RKO outa nowhere will never be topped.

get

Alucard

Banned
Have not seen Lucha underground just yet but going from the .gifs it looks like the show has great production values.

Absolutely. It's produced by Mark Burnett, who is responsible for Survivor, The Contender, and a bunch of other reality TV hits.

Lucha Underground is the new hotness. It's the alternative that wrestling fans say they want.

Hasney

Sorry, meant GFW, Jarrett's promotion. They haven't announced full TV yet, but one would assume they might have something by the January 4th PPV.

Nah, we're thinking that it's not a real promotion in the traditional sense now and will repackage shows from abroad, what with Jeff's links with AAA, NJPW and the PPV companies.

Kaladin

Nah, we're thinking that it's not a real promotion in the traditional sense now and will repackage shows from abroad, what with Jeff's links with AAA, NJPW and the PPV companies.

Ah. That maybe how it starts, but I would hope it evolves into a full promotion.

Hasney

Ah. That maybe how it starts, but I would hope it evolves into a full promotion.

I don't think it will ever evolve into a weekly show, but I'd love to see a weekly show that has highlights from around the world to build up to the PPVs. Maybe they'll do a couple of supershows as well if the concept takes off. That would be awesome.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
So we have 3 matches on the card for SS? I assume a tag Champs match too but really, that's it?

I hope they throw together some last minute traditional ss matches and I'll still mark out.

3 matches, and not a one I have any excitement for. A Survivor Series match or two that will have a few spots that'll be cool but it'll go on too long. Nikki vs AJ which has every right to be decent, I guess. Bray vs Ambrose which is a god-awful feud, and after the match people will say for the sixth or seventh time "That wasn't as good of match as I expected out of Bray Wyatt" like they've been given reason to think it's always going to be good.

#FREEFREEFREE

The guy in black successfully executed his signature "get RKOd" high flying maneuver.

I couldn't tell if it was that, or if the black Lucha was doing some kind of slam out of the air thing. He waits, times his jump, and then almost lands on top of the other guy.

The fact both of them seem fine afterwards in this gif doesn't really help.

jmdajr

So we have 3 matches on the card for SS? I assume a tag Champs match too but really, that's it?

I hope they throw together some last minute traditional ss matches and I'll still mark out.

An hour for main event you think? Still need lots to fill. It be nice to give some of the NXT guys a shot.

jred2k

What? It's an RKO. Do you say that about Randy Orton?

Please show me an RKO gif that is contrived as that move. Even the flying nothing into RKO shit doesn't look nearly as bad. The needless handspring and the way the black lucha jumps into it take it to a whole 'nother level of shitty.

DMczaf

Step 1: Make ok looking shirt that could be worn in public

Step 2: Add a gaudy shitty looking logo on the back to reinforce to everyone that you are wearing a wrestling shirt!

Step 3: ...

Step 4: Never profit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Step 1: Make ok looking shirt that could be worn in public

Step 2: Add a gaudy shitty looking logo on the back to reinforce to everyone that you are wearing a wrestling shirt!

Step 3: ...

Step 4: Never profit.
The official WWE tag doesn't help either. That shit should be on the inside.

Sephzilla

Because it's fucking wrestling.

John cena jumped into it guys!!!!

TVjVojD.gif

Randy isn't flying backwards after kicking someone in the gut and then bouncing off the ropes. Cena is attempting a move that he sometimes does, and Randy has seen it coming/anticipated it.

This. The 5 moves of Doom into an RKO makes sense because Cena is attempting a fucking shoulder tackle, a move we've seen him do a million times. The lucha guy literally just stands there and jumps into it.

Sephzilla

i want to know who talked vince into putting grumpy cat on raw. grumpy cat is clearly too new-age for vince to "get".

also, in b4 grumpy cat "i watched raw once, it was awful" meme

Top Bottom