• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

jred2k

TEdXKAz.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There was a year or so when they weren't trying to be the NEXT WCW/WWF and they were really good, but then they got a TV deal and that was that.

You mean when they were trying (and failing) to be WCW 2000?

Granted, I like WCW 2000.

jmdajr

Well this Prime membership I gifted myself is at least good for something. Checking out a bunch of metal stuff I have missed over the past few years.

Kreator <3

Check out the last night of WWNLive's China tour, they drew 10,000 fans in Beijing for this show;

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21223675.html

Good opener with Rich Swann and AR Fox, remarkably restrained from Fox, plus Thatcher vs Busick was a good change of pace, those two work so well together. Ivellise and Mia Yim had a good match for the SHINE title and Ricochet vs Gargano for the Open the Freedom Gate title was a fun main event. Interesting to see how the crowd and commentators were reacting to it all and the little differences with the in-ring work.

Check out the last night of WWNLive's China tour, they drew 10,000 fans in Beijing for this show;

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21223675.html

Good opener with Rich Swann and AR Fox, remarkably restrained from Fox, plus Thatcher vs Busick was a good change of pace, those two work so well together. Ivellise and Mia Yim had a good match for the SHINE title and Ricochet vs Gargano for the Open the Freedom Gate title was a fun main event. Interesting to see how the crowd and commentators were reacting to it all and the little differences with the in-ring work.

Is that a record in attendance for an indy?

strobogo

Banned
Torah Talk With Stro: Levesqueticus

20120802_LIGHT_HHH_COO_C.jpg

Lots of instructions on how to prepare food for God. He's a VERY picky eater.

Many, many, many, many instructions on how to properly give offerings to God.

List of dietary rules: Never eat the flesh of something impure (which is defined as "touching anything that is impure", eat no fat of ox or sheep or goat, (if you do, you're out of the family)....ALL YOUR STUPID RULES
wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

Two of Aaron's sons got too close to the fire of God, so God set them on fire and killed them.
kane-on-fire-o.gif

Abominable things to eat: Camels, anything in water that doesn't have fins and scales (IE, eels, shellfish), eagles, vultures, black vultures, the kite, falcons of every variety, all varieties of raven, the ostrich, the nighthawk, the sea gull, all hawks, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the pelican, the bustard, the stork, herons, hoopoe, bats, all winged swarming things that walk on fours (bugs) unless they have jointed legs above their feet to leap with on the ground, all animals that walk with paws, the mole, the mouse, and great lizards of every variety.
P55PwLe.png

Start choppy choppy your pee pee on the 8th day after birth. After giving birth to a male, women are impure for a week and then remains in a state of "blood purification for 33 days. Double if she has a girl. I believe this is saying you can't fuck your wife for a month or two after birth.

Some helpful tips on how to diagnose and treat leprosy.
rKYbWUo.jpg

Helpful tips on how to diagnose and treat STDs. Or are they STIs now? VD. It tells you how what to do if your dick is leaky.

When a man has an emission of semen, he shall bathe his whole body in water and remain impure until evening. Anything you jizz on needs to be cleaned and is impure until evening. Same goes for women: Everyone needs to wash up after sexing.
hhh-mustard-o.gif

Women are icky when on their periods and everything they do or touch is impure for 7 days. So stay away from broads on their period, fellas.

No homo, bro.
hbk-hhh-gay-hug.jpg

No incest either. A long list, going as far as in laws and children of in laws.
mcmahon-fired.jpg

No threesomes with a mother and daughter. Also, no banging while on your period. And don't fuck the neighbor's wife.

Don't let your kids be sacrificed to Molech.
15570%20-%20mantaur%20wwf.jpg

Don't ever place a stumbling block before the blind, or insult the deaf.

Beard tips: don't round off or cut the side growths of your beards.

Do NOT turn to ghosts and do not even try to contact the dead, especially if you're wanting one of them to defile you. IE, don't fuck ghosts.

Those with "defects" (ranging from blindness, to mental retardation, to having a hump back) aren't qualified to offer anything to God.

Don't kill anyone. You'll be killed for it. Unless someone breaks one of the rules. Then it is cool to kill that person in the name of God.

If you don't follow ALL of the rules to the letter, God will absolutely smite the shit out of you, kill you, make you eat your dead children, ruin your land, and all kinds of other gnarly shit. That mother fucker WILL bury you.
X3lvD.gif

Kaladin

Sunflower has gone the way of Dwayne Johnson and CM Punk. Off to greener pastures and more lucrative things to do with their time.

bjork

How is the game? Still fun?

As a game, it's kind of horrible because the only real goals are either winning the KOTR, and I've done that a couple times, or winning the special events. The last one they did, the guy who came in second place said he spent over $200 on boosts and like 8h per day in order to get there. No game on earth is worth that to me, especially not one where I'm lining up numbers so mine are higher and then clicking through the animations.

But as a time waster when I'm at work or listening to a podcast or whatever, it does help pass the time.

Kaladin

As a game, it's kind of horrible because the only real goals are either winning the KOTR, and I've done that a couple times, or winning the special events. The last one they did, the guy who came in second place said he spent over $200 on boosts and like 8h per day in order to get there. No game on earth is worth that to me, especially not one where I'm lining up numbers so mine are higher and then clicking through the animations.

But as a time waster when I'm at work or listening to a podcast or whatever, it does help pass the time.

Supercard? I quit playing that shit when I hit the brick wall with Super Rares where you have to start playing KOTR and special events in order to get better cards.

I played 5000 games and finally gave up. I've moved onto the superior card game nba2k15 mobile. More game types better rewards and it doesn't feel like a time sink like supercard.

Aiii

So not worth it
Next Lucha Underground taping is in Jan. It is definitely that.

Oh, LU is a given, since Del Rio is already under AAA contract. It's just the second promotion that's a question mark. Technically, it could be TNA (when they sign a TV deal, of course), ROH or New Japan (if you're counting a one-off PPV deal a TV deal). Most likely it's ROH though.

I started to do that but that shit wouldn't fly at my walmart :(

I had to go to 2 walmarts for it to finally work. Then I went to a 3rd to get 2 3dsxls for $59 each.

Games wise it was the best home console in 2013 and 2014 but if you don't like Nintendo games or Bayonetta you probably would enjoy the profit you made more.

My main thinking is I could probably sell the Wii U for $250 which would go towards a PS4 purchase and I can probably sell a 3DS for $150. The other I got for my girlfriend's family.

I had to go to 2 walmarts for it to finally work. Then I went to a 3rd to get 2 3dsxls for $59 each.

My main thinking is I could probably sell the Wii U for $250 which would go towards a PS4 purchase and I can probably sell a 3DS for $150. The other I got for my girlfriend's family.

Wait till 2015-2016

Top Bottom