• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Just tried to find Destination America on my cable box it is in tier 6. It's not even part of a channel package which means I'd have to up my cable plan to platinum making my cable bill $150 a month.

Good luck TNA

#TNAtion4Lyfe

ibehllFvdsMosA.gif

i'm currently going through the "best matches on the wwe network" list from a week back. HHH v Jericho at Fully Loaded was a great story driven and brutal match that put both guys over. What a rarity

Does Vinnie Mac have enough money to buy TNA?

Why would he want to?

What the Hell is Destination America? I never heard of it.

You're not missing much

Current Destination America programming:

A Haunting
Alien Mysteries
American Factory
American Loggers
Armageddon Arsenals
Auction Kings
BBQ Pitmasters: Father vs. Son
BBQ Pitmasters
Buying Alaska
Cheating Vegas
Destroyed in Seconds
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney Cruise Line: Behind the Magic
Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
Epic Homes
Fast Food Mania
Flip That House
Food Factory
Ghost Town Gold
Ghost Stalkers
Hidden in America
Hillbilly Blood
TNA Impact Wrestling (Beginning January 2015)
Last Call Food Brawl
Mega Engineering
Mighty Ships
Monsters and Mysteries in America
Monsters Underground
Mountain Monsters
Railroad Alaska
Swamp Loggers
UFOs Over Earth
Ultimate Walt Disney World
United States of Bacon
Unsealed: Alien Files
Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
What Went Wrong
When Ghosts Attack!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Come see the mournful grave
Where once TNA lay
Our God in wrestling form
By wrath and judgment torn
But TNA is no longer here
Their death has conquered death
Our guilt over not watching has disappeared
In their forgiveness

TNA has risen
TNA is alive
Opened the gates of Discovery
Their death has brought us life

Come see what Trixie has done
For vile and wicked ones
The Innocent is judged
Unlovely ones are loved
Our joy is now complete
For death has lost its sting
And we are called to live
Life in Her victory

Trixie has done enough
Our hope cannot be shaken
Because Discovery raised them up
We cannot be forsaken

Dixie.jpeg

I shouldn't be surprised by what could be described as the cockroach of wrestling live to see another day yet here I am almost in awe of TNA's survival skills, it's almost endearing, more representative of the "never give up" mantra than Cena's entire merchandising history.
Love it or hate it you gotta respect it?

Ithil

So ROH will be by default the number two promotion in North America by 2015, for the first time ever. If Lucha Underground can take off on more platforms than El Rey, it might get to number three.

TNA is going to be pretty depressing to watch on that channel. In fact many won't even have that channel. I'm guessing the "This is the end" look of the recent shows with the 200 fans in a dark, small building is going to be the standard for TNA going here on out.

Heel

As of August 2013 (probably hasn't changed much)

Yikes.

This is just the beginning. The signing of TNA will force the cable operators to sign unfavorable deals to include Destination America in their line-ups. Why? The TNAation will demand it, forming a grassroots movement to slam the phone lines with channel requests. This will grow Destination America's viewership, likely to Spike TV levels and beyond. A win-win for all involved.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
This is just the beginning. The signing of TNA will force the cable operators to sign unfavorable deals to include Destination America in their line-ups. Why? The TNAation will demand it, forming a grassroots movement to slam the phone lines with channel requests. This will grow Destination America's viewership, likely to Spike TV levels and beyond. A win-win for all involved.

Wrestling is saved
RRvIZ.gif

10 people bitching for more ads didn't work for Ron Paul's presidential campaigns, it won't work here. rip tnflation

Why won't you just stay dead, TNA?

Fox and CBS

I'm still pretty sure Destination America is in a lot more homes than El Rey.

Yeah. Only thing I could find was El Rey was aiming for 40 mil homes by year's end. If it gets that, it'd be amazing for a station that just started a few months ago, but still be almost 20 million homes less than Destination America. Neither are top 2 anything.

Cagey

Banned
Is Destination America the network with the guy who eats weird foods and the shows that count down the most epic water slides in the world?

I like that slide in Brazil. Shit looks intense.

kiguel182

Can't believe I missed a "Daniel Bryan wasn't over" discussion. I really need to up my game.

Also, I can't believe TNA survived this. Damn, it seemed they were gone for good.

Top Bottom