• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

tumblr_ndyfxkSigb1tjrppvo1_400.jpg

bjork

They should've done a Brock vs Batista "loser gets dumb tattoo lasered off" match. Brock's sword and Batista's belly button spunk target.

kiguel182

Wind Waker is probably the worst Zelda. It's WW or Twilight.

Gaf just loses its nuts about shitty games when they're cel shaded. Like Prince of Persia 2008.

Skyward Sword is worse than both of them. Even if I couldn't finish WW because of that stupid fetch quest.

Twilight is a tight game. Maybe because it was my first 3D Zelda I'm biased but I loved it.

kiguel182

I think they want me to call them.

Not going to happen. I think I'll save myself the money or I'll try with a different account.

kiguel182

I asked how much were the fees on the call to them and they said it was 9.99 plus tax. Hilarious.

Also, what a waste of time this live chat was.

jred2k

Wow bean breath is back. He really legitimizes not having an avatar. I've always thought people without avatars are complete lame-o's, but bean breath has changed my mind.

strobogo

Banned
The editing on yesterday's episode of NXT is dog shit. So amateur. Hard cuts to the back and on commentary. There was one part where Renee was mid word and all announce audio just stopped. Lines badly dubbed in in post.

kiguel182

I totally think my IP got blacklisted because of the problems I had with my first account back when this was US only.

This sucks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
can't blame him. simplythebest is the heel that bean pretends to be. so he's the heel that bionic pretends to be pretends to be.

kiguel182

Tried again and it let me put my credit card but got declined.

I have no idea why I could do it again but I think I have to go with Paypal for this.

Will try again if they allow me.

kiguel182

Done!

It had to be done with Paypal. I'll probably have a bunch of problems come December first but for now it's working.

EDIT: So, Paypal took the money out of my account but the payment is pending. I guess they are waiting for WWE to bill me come December first correct? Does this mean if I delete the card there's no problem since money is with Paypal now? Does anybody now?

strobogo

Banned
I'm unable to decide which is the best Friday the 13th: 3(D) or 6. I'm leaning towards 6 due to the highest production values of the series and how self aware it is. But 3 has that DOPE title song.

I'm unable to decide which is the best Friday the 13th: 3(D) or 6. I'm leaning towards 6 due to the highest production values of the series and how self aware it is. But 3 has that DOPE title song.

2 has the guy in a wheelchair getting a machette to the face, which is my favourite Jason kill ever. So 2.

6 is my favorite because it has my favorite opening. That cemetery scene was great.

kiguel182

Apparently the money will come back to me when WWE doesn't confirm the payment come November 30th.

They'll either ask for it then or I'll cancel it. What a mess.

Even giving them money is an hassle...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Frankly, I'm surprised Maffew's ass didn't get taken to court as soon as he started taking sponsorship deals.

Is Britain's legal system that backwards? That you can make money from one source while all of your content is from another source that you have no ownership of whatsoever?

kiguel182

I really like the Monday Night War episodes. Sure it might be biased but it's good.

Shame you can't watch the Raw episodes on the Network.

strobogo

Banned
Frankly, I'm surprised Maffew's ass didn't get taken to court as soon as he started taking sponsorship deals.

Is Britain's legal system that backwards? That you can make money from one source while all of your content is from another source that you have no ownership of whatsoever?

Judges-supreme-court-poli-007.jpg

I'd say yes

Sephzilla

Hollywood Hogan costume plan scrapped due to store not having black and white flower scarf things. Bought red and yellow ones instead and am going traditional Hogan

damn, didn't even make the wall of shame.

makes sense though, i watched like <10 wrestling matches this month. The carny life is rejecting me!

Top Bottom