• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Vylash

i like heel authority figures as long as they're over and entertaining, i really dug Big Johnny and The Authority, face GMs are lame because they're always booked like Teddy Long and it becomes super obvious how useless they are

When is Dean going to get to beat the life out of Rollins

1RUaoif.gif

:( *sob*

Also Bray should take Kane to hell and leave him there.

Forkball

This has to be a swerve, right? Right?

I think it is. There was something eerie about the first video where the girls have to pull Woods away from the mic and he keeps reaching out to grab it. There's so much stereotypical imagery in the videos that it almost has to be a set up. I'm not sure what their gimmick will be, but they will almost certainly be a heel group. When was the last time there was a three man face group? Shield for a bit, but they debuted as heels. With no Shield, Wyatts, Evolution, Authority etc. they could fill the gap.

I marked out again when D-Bry's music hit.

Geez WWE, thats twice in 24hrs - its almost like wrestling was good again!

YES! YES! YES!

The only thing to make me forget the fact that Sting wasn't even on Raw, Daniel Bryan came back. :D

Raw was okayish, that's actually a massive step up from the past few months I guess, though it doesn't seem like there's any real direction coming up in the meantime so I figure it just did well enough tying up the loose ends of the authority angle (sans Sting reasoning because they're probably still trying to figure that one out themselves) and next week we'll be back to good ol' random raw where they'll haphazardly build loosely to a mediocre TLC card.

The Anonymous Raw GM just makes me realise that we're probably going to be trawling through weekly hosts until they figure out what to do, oh boy it's gonna be like 2008 all over again and we've even get the so called celebrity guests, yippee....
On the other hand, NEW DAY IS COMING!
Ultratech needs to update the Kofi clock.

Also Bray should take Kane to hell and leave him there.
I just can't cancel out the kayfabe reading this, the devil's favourite corporate catering demon probably knows more about the ins and outs of hell (it's under the ring with the little peoples court seemingly) than some droning dolt in an Hawaiian Shirt does.
Does Bray takes trips to hell? perhaps he has seen JBL's clothesline down there?

Actually better yet, Bray should be asking Ol' Big Red for advice on how to keep his desperately deteriorating gimmick fresh, we might need to make the jump to trying Comedy Bray briefly because this dude has been rapidly losing me since the inevitably credibility destroying Cena feud.
A month on and I'm still unsure what the Ambrose feud is even about, he meanders on with nonsense promos explaining nothing each week then on the ppv he pulled out a mic mid match and is like "WE COULDA RULED THA WORLD DEEEEAAAAN!", so what you wanted to form a tag team or something? or maybe he did explain it and I just stopped paying attention since it takes him 15 minutes to explain something equating to one sentence.

Alucard

Banned
Disappointed by Ryback's apparent de-push, especially since his match with Cesaro was quite good. Different from a fan's perspective than a worker's perspective, though. Maybe they thought Ryback should have looked more dominant.

Alucard

Banned
I marked out again when D-Bry's music hit.

Geez WWE, thats twice in 24hrs - its almost like wrestling was good again!

YES! YES! YES!

The only thing to make me forget the fact that Sting wasn't even on Raw, Daniel Bryan came back. :D

If that's the case, they accomplished exactly what they set out to do. And that'ks not a bad thing.

Marvel

could never
Damn, poor Tatsu :(

Nice Pele from AJ Styles on the latest ROH TV.

Better than Devitts.

Haven't posted here for a couple weeks, holy shit I loved Amrbose/Wyatt and the Team Cena/Authority matches. Stings theme SUCKED though, christ almighty.

Yoshitatsu revealed that scans show he broke his neck in two places taking that Styles Clash at Power Struggle. No word on how long he'll be out for.
Goddam.he is going to have blood on his hands one day. It's only going to get more likely as he wrestles in countries with a language barrier.

RudoReels is a disappointment. No BxB Hulk.....

Vee_One

Koncession Kane is fantastic.

"Hey Kanye - my friend here would like a hot dog"

EDIT: Fandango should channel Antonio Banderas or Johnny Depp from Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Xater

I think I figured out why Rowan is just all of a sudden face. It's the mask isn't it? They want to sell that to even more children.

Striker

Foley and Regal were both entertaining, but it helped they had lots of guys on the roster who were comedic in their own right and helped out the show (Tajiri, Edge and Christian, Angle, Jericho, etc.). I didn't think much of Johnny Ace's TV-role, but it was helluva lot mroe entertaining than Triple H and Stephanie's tenure the past year and a half.

Raw64life

AJ should tattoo "DON'T TUCK YOUR CHIN" under his own chin so that if his opponent tucks his chin before he does the clash part they'll see the message and remember.

AJ should tattoo "DON'T TUCK YOUR CHIN" under his own chin so that if his opponent tucks his chin before he does the clash part they'll see the message and remember.

Or maybe he should find a better finisher and stop stealing Michelle McCool's. How many people did she injure with the FaithBreaker, hmm?

Goddam.he is going to have blood on his hands one day. It's only going to get more likely as he wrestles in countries with a language barrier.

RudoReels is a disappointment. No BxB Hulk.....

It's unfortunate but dude has been doing the move for his whole career and it's only been a problem like 4 times. Crash Holly and McCool did the move with no problems as well. Since AJ goes over the move with people now I don't really think it's his fault.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, I really don't think it's AJ's fault.

Roderick Strong
Lionheart
Yoshitatsu

All forgot to lean their necks out. DON'T TUCK YOUR CHIN.

Always sad to hear about an injury like that, though. I think Strong is the only one who didn't suffer major damage. How did Lionheart end up?

Yeah, I really don't think it's AJ's fault.

Roderick Strong
Lionheart
Yoshitatsu

All forgot to lean their necks out. DON'T TUCK YOUR CHIN.

Always sad to hear about an injury like that, though. I think Strong is the only one who didn't suffer major damage. How did Lionheart end up?

He's got a comeback match in March-ish for ICW, and he's hit moves a couple of times in the last few months. He's getting there.

Kaladin

Stang is in WWE!

The Authority is out of power!

Daniel Bryan is back*!

*for one night only

WWE is good again, right guys?

Ugh. It's like they're trying to make WWE the worst it can be without The Authority being around. No Sting, just proves he's another part time player who only shows up on special occasions. No Authority? No problem! We'll do GM Of The Week. Ugh....the fuck is this shit. Okay, so we got Daniel Bryan on the first week, Anon Raw GM week two, what is next? Is Adamle going to be brought back? What about Maddox or Vickie?

Do they want Raw to suck?

10481966_10152535311761443_3427934929438479047_n.png

You said it Stang, you said it.

It's not his fault though.

It absolutely is. It's a front bump with the neck exposed while he throws every other part of your body down. That + the general instinct to tuck when you're taking a bump, and here we are.

And it's not rookies it's happening to, either. It's a lack of communication.

Top Bottom