• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

bjork

Seems like they're having fun, but what's the angle here? They're just happy to be a stable? Or why are they together?

So if you are black and in the WWE, you have to either be able to dance, rap or be an athlete?

You can steal shit or be a gladiator in a tinfoil helmet, too.

What is Hunter going to do? I mean really? Go to his house and actually bury him?

Hey, he went to Orton's house and attacked him, I saw it!

I don't hate HHH, Ryback, or Punk. Or even Aiii and Bean Breath. Fex and simplythebest are huge cunts, though.

What about frankman?

Striker

Farooq's Gladiator thing was so weird. He looks like that and Vince tried to make a story of it, but Farooq debuts by beating the shit out of Ahmed Johnson and saying how he's wasn't from the streets. Farooq says he was.

He would be the type of character who, now, would come out and stomp a mudhole in New Day and set them straight.

The Ryback vs Kane in a "chairs match" at TLC. Let the massacre begin.

fixed.

Also, how are Ambrose and Wyatt going to have a TLC match without something hanging above the ring? Has this happened before? Aren't TLC matches essentially ladder matches? What am I missing.

Gonzalez

Banned
After this Punk interview, I swear if GFW, NJPW, and ROH become legit competition to Vince, then I will 100% completely give up on the WWE for good.

After this Punk interview, I swear if GFW, NJPW, and ROH become legit competition to Vince, then I will 100% completely give up on the WWE for good.

If GFW becomes a global NWA type organisation that can bring several top promotions together for supershows then... holy shit, I'm all for that. It'd almost be a 'legit' World Champion too.

I'm sick to my stomach. I could put up with the bigotry, the racism, the sexism, the gloves, the con artists, the favoritism, the low pay, the lack of health insurance, the lack of respect, the arrogance, the deaths and the sexual harrasments, but what I can't put up with this culture he has pervaded of talent working through serious health issues. I just can't. They have me seriously interested in ROH's product and that is something I never thought would happen.

"I'm dumb as fuck."

I love how when you look at all the bulky 'powerhouse' wrestlers, they all seem like collected, gentle, and smart people. Kane's very well-spoken, Goldberg's nothing short of a happy guy, Andre the Giant was gentle as fuck, Big Show often cries like a baby... But Ryback IS genuinely moronic and has no brain worth speaking of. It's very funny~

Thorakai

That CM Punk thread in the OT is a great success, we need more juicy gossip like that to bring our ratings up. We keep this up and we can go back to monthly OT2's, friends.

Slizeezyc

I'm sick to my stomach. I could put up with the bigotry, the racism, the sexism, the gloves, the con artists, the favoritism, the low pay, the lack of health insurance, the lack of respect, the arrogance, the deaths and the sexual harrasments, but what I can't put up with this culture he has pervaded of talent working through serious health issues. I just can't. They have me seriously interested in ROH's product and that is something I never thought would happen.

tumblr_inline_n0v9izHPc11qm6acw.gif

(delightful snark)

Yeah, that CM Punk macro got to me too.

I remember when I first joined WrassleGAF eons ago, the ass kissing love that Punk and Bryan got was pretty cringeworthy.

But I post a few AJ gifs and pics here and there and y'all crucify your boy.

Gonzalez

Banned
I absolutely love going back to old wrestling forums to see what the reaction to the interview were. I'm that DVDVR are in full WWE defense force mode, and shitting on Punk. But then you see that there also hoping that Punk still visits that website. Also, went back to Strong Style Symphony, which is now a fucking ghost town, with mostly one guy(who goes by the name JBL) typing out his anti-Punk crusade.

Fucking pathetic what has become of those forums.

NoDQ.com said:
WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall wrote on Twitter that his son Cody Hall, who is headed to Japan soon to work, stole more than $1,000 from him this week. Hall wrote:

Wow.. shocked to discover my own son @Cody_Hall1 has stolen over $1000 from me just this week. Don't TRUST anybody....#Disappointed

— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) November 28, 2014

Cody later responded on Twitter:

I had a series of bad events, all costed me $. Bills came due, and I was short. I put our bills on my dad's card without asking. I f***ed up

— Cody Hall (@Cody_Hall1) November 28, 2014
#Carnies

New Japan's already #1 worldwide. Now that their stuff will be airing in the US, I'm okay with chalking them up to #1 in the US too. fuck the double e

ed: VV In terms of quality, not money. If it were in terms of money, TNA wouldn't be in the top 10 in the US, let alone in the top 2 months ago.

Top Bottom