• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do I get an avatar on mobile? Is it possible? Obviously I'd want an aj styles one.

JMkYSFC.jpg

I hope this company dies, so I can piss on it's grave.
Hey, you know what? That's ok because that's just pressure. They're not afraid of pressure- they embrace pressure because without pressure there's no diamonds.

I said, NO PRESSURE, NO DIAMONDS

I SAAAAAAAAID
NO PRESSURE
NO DIAMONDS!!!

JavyOO7

Sting vs Flair in COTC 1 is great. Just love those Flair chops. The crowd, which has been on their feet and yelling to the top of their lungs since the show started, are doing this match great. I love it, maggle!

DMczaf

Wait, so Ryback basically admitted to injuring a wrestler on purpose, or at the very least took glee in his dumb ass injuring a wrestler?

Is that really the wisest thing to do while still working with other wrestlers who have to trust you?

Vylash

Wait, so Ryback basically admitted to injuring a wrestler on purpose, or at the very least took glee in his dumb ass injuring a wrestler?

Is that really the wisest thing to do while still working with other wrestlers who have to trust you?

when did he say that?

WOW that New Day stuff is when somebody like Big E needs to say FUCK NO THIS IS STUPID! Kofi and Xavier are hopeless jobbers they can continue dancin if they want to. But Big E just wow this is sad. It a typical WWE gimmick, looks like they got excited at first and gave up just around when they got to the ring gear.

WOW that New Day stuff is when somebody like Big E needs to say FUCK NO THIS IS STUPID! Kofi and Xavier are hopeless jobbers they can continue dancin if they want to. But Big E just wow this is sad. It a typical WWE gimmick, looks like they got excited at first and gave up just around when they got to the ring gear.

Yeah. This is worse than when WWE packaged Brodus clay as this terrifying wrassler, and we ended up getting the Funkasaurus.

man the rock/punk fued had some good packages

Rumble

Chamber

Oh man that was great, how come Rock isn't still wrestling, wasn't this only last year?

Oh and I'm sure Punk only did this merch deal and podcast with his friend to "catch up."
He said straight out he wanted to get his story out through a smaller channel so it makes sense to go to your friend who has had a podcast for years now, especially since he seems to be spending a lot of time with him since leaving WWE.

http://giant.gfycat.com/WhirlwindUnfinishedEider.gif[IMG]

THE NEW DAY IS HERE, FRIENDS[/QUOTE]
Woo! Pyro! I bet Hayes pushed for that.

[quote="simplythebest, post: 140797282"]@ryback22 3h3 hours ago
last message on this. I will tell the truth about @cmpunk comments in due time. Not once did he ever confront me. Let's all move on. Thank u[/QUOTE] I wonder what the truth is since he straight up says Punk never talked to him about any of that stuff. Going by that I expect the truth about Punk's comments is that he never actually confronted him.

[quote="Hasney, post: 140834851"]Who knew the November Wrasslin' thread was the ban trap Sunny was talking about all along?[/QUOTE] Yet the poster he most wanted to catch hasn't taken the cism bait :(

Carnby

The more I think about it, the less serious I can take the Punk interview. Am i really supposed to believe wwe sent him to die just so they could get him to work more dates? Yeah right. Sounds like a shoot interview from a guy who bought into his own gimmick.

alstein

Is it better or worse than Big E's old gimmick of "Say something nice about local sports team"?

What they ought to do is stick Bo Dallas with the New Day and just play up the obnoxiousness until they're naturally turned heel.

Or give them to Bray Wyatt.

Since the interview, this story from 2005 has come up again when Hardcore Holly went through the same thing:

Besides the wording of WWE's statement and fact that Punk dealt with his issues with WWE intelligently (in the sense he didn't talk about his situation until he had a legal settlement from the company), there's something else that gives his allegations an air of truth: the same thing happened to Bob Holly when Dr. Ferdinand Rios was in Amann's role.

In his book, The Hardcore Truth, Holly wrote about what happened to him the day Eddie Guerrero died. He had found a bump on his underarm that wouldn't go away. "By the time I got to Minneapolis, I felt like I had the flu. Dr. Rios checked me out backstage and said I had a staph infection and it had spread to the forearm. He told Johnny Laurinaitis that I was really sick and needed to go to the hospital to get it taken care of. Johnny said that I was needed on the overseas tour, so the hospital would have to wait. I'm not one to complain but even I said to Johnny, 'I'm as sick as hell, man.' Johnny insisted I go overseas. I thought it was just another case of working hurt—you work through it and it goes away eventually. If I'd refused to go, they would have probably fired me. Maybe that's how Eddie had felt."

By the time they got to Germany, Holly's forearm had swollen up to twice its normal size. Rios attempted to drain the infection, but it didn't help; the infection had spread to the bone and Holly was hospitalized: he had MRSA. Surgery didn't work, so they put him on Vancomycin, the "last resort" antibiotic. It worked. The doctors told him that arm would have been amputated from the shoulder down if it hadn't, and quotes one of them as saying that "That man [Laurinaitis] is the reason you ended up in the hospital and nearly lost your arm."

Holly even wrote that "Because they'd gone against Dr. Rios's orders, the company was very liable and they knew that they had set themselves up for a huge lawsuit. I could tell because they were kissing my ass the whole time I was off, telling me not to worry about anything and that they'd get me anything I needed." By the way, you know how Laurinaitis said Holly was needed on the tour? He was in a battle royal every night.

Top Bottom