• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Vince apologized for the Network delay.
Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

Said a whole lot of nothing about why, though the line about "potential partnerships" was kind of ominous.

"Nobody more imported."
"Great memories"

1992 Bulldog v Hart.

That's the only UK memory I can think of.

Yeah, UK shows have always been notoriously uneventful (Summerslam '92 aside). Anywho, if it turns out Vince took Murdoch's slimy money, then he can fuck right off.

Goddamnit Sunny and Bootaay. I ordered the J Cup comp from RudoReels. Thanks a lot

Haha, no problem bud. Their blu-ray sets are really well done, I've got to stop spending so much on them x_x

List of personalities from WrestleMania 6 (24 years ago) who are now dead:

Jack Tunney
Gorilla Monsoon
Joey Marella
Andre the Giant
Earthquake
Hercules
Mr. Perfect
Bad News Brown
Sapphire
Miss Elizabeth
Randy Savage
Sensational Sherri
Dino Bravo
Big Bossman
Rick Rude
Ultimate Warrior

Alucard

Banned
I hope fans start giving Usos go away heat at some point. Ugh.

It's already beginning.

People liked the Usos back in January because they were an actual tag team and looked different. Now everyone sees how shallow the tag division is and is just sick of seeing The Usos again and again and again.

I don't know why people don't like to hear the truth. I mean if there was other viable feedback in there to comment on or more gameplay to talk about I could try to find some positives to comment on, but they have shown a couple of seconds of footage and the few seconds shown don't even look good. I did think about getting a Wii U. I was a huge Nintendo fan from NES to the N64.

It's Denial City over there. I buy almost everything I see when it comes to Videogames AND the WWE, but I'm not touching 2k15 with a ten foot pole until after I get real impressions of the next gen version.

Wii U is the best current gen console to get. I bought a PS4 when Ground Zeroes came out and it isn't even hooked up anymore. There are so many must play games on the Wii U it isn't even funny.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873320

I'm convinced theclosetfan works for Yukes.

It would not surprise me in the slightest. Least shocking swerve ever.

According to F4WOnline.com, the WWE Tag Title match on Smackdown this week, which will be a Cage Match featuring Goldust and Stardust vs The Usos, will likely be used to setup a match for the tag team titles at Survivor Series.

As of now, it seems as if Los Matadores should be the #1 Contenders to the WWE Tag Titles, so it’s likely a title change will not happen on Smackdown this week.

Instead, the cage match will probably be used to setup what is rumored to be a multi-team WWE tag title match at Survivor Series.

Tag team division saved.

Aiii

So not worth it
If this is not the greatest collection of wrestlers, I don't know what's up:
oqcjtv.jpg

(The position of the hand and Mean Gene's hand was completely coincidental, I swear)

I actually think it would have been more effective if Vince came out and called the crowd a bunch of idiots for spending $59.99 on PPVs instead of $9.99.

I think heel Vince would get better results.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dudes, how come no one has made a modern graphics version of Base Wars?

I always thought this game looked and played so damn well for its time.

They did man, it was on the Neo-Geo and it was as good as Baseball Stars 2, which is probably my favorite beizbol game.

Q7QPc7y.jpg

ZVchGai.jpg

UDfNmKO.jpg

Hu8nHtU.jpg

Yeah, UK shows have always been notoriously uneventful (Summerslam '92 aside). Anywho, if it turns out Vince took Murdoch's slimy money, then he can fuck right off.

Haha, no problem bud. Their blu-ray sets are really well done, I've got to stop spending so much on them x_x

Link?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love how everyone thinks Bronson didn't actually have a job in the first place because I worked that kayfabe so well. He's resigning from his job standing out front of Starbucks panhandling.

Mother fucker you JUST got hired.

God damn I feel like TRASH today. My legs feel like Bronson is burrowing into my bones to curse me.

What the hell happened? I thought you had just gotten a job.

You..you guys do realize I'm employed right now, right

It's to give two weeks notice, you goobs

I love how everyone thinks Bronson didn't actually have a job in the first place because I worked that kayfabe so well. He's resigning from his job standing out front of Starbucks panhandling.

You motherfucker

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FE buy the 1991 G1 set, just look at the matchups. Amazing.

Ithil

Is this the new thing now? Whenever something good happens, "Must have been HHH!"

Vince and HHH are the two guys on the headsets most times, with Vince in the driver's seat. It's not unreasonable to think HHH has some specific input he does when it's his NXT favourites, given the noticeable change in commentary for these NXT matches.

RP912

Banned
List of personalities from WrestleMania 6 (24 years ago) who are now dead:

Jack Tunney
Gorilla Monsoon
Joey Marella
Andre the Giant
Earthquake
Hercules
Mr. Perfect
Bad News Brown
Sapphire