• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

The impact of Benoit on wrestling is larger than anything else.

Bad things happened with wrestlers before but none of them were as talented and as well regarded as Benoit.

When you think of the wrestlers that had drug,, drinking, and steroid issues none of it hurt the entire industry.

I'd sell you all out for five dollars. It's all about them dolla dolla bills

*thugs and/or bugs*

YbwPBc4.gif

The impact of Benoit on wrestling is larger than anything else.

Bad things happened with wrestlers before but none of them were as talented and as well regarded as Benoit.

When you think of the wrestlers that had drug,, drinking, and steroid issues none of it hurt the entire industry.

The impact of what benoit did had nothing to do with how talented he was, it's the fact that it was a double murder suicide. That is practically unheard of for most sports.

Fox318

The impact of what benoit did had nothing to do with how talented he was, it's the fact that it was a double murder suicide. That is practically unheard of for most sports.

Jovan Belcher just happened recently and most people forget.

It wasn't just the act that he did but how successful he was. He main evented wrestlemania.

strobogo

Banned
I'm positive there is a super smarky bullshit board somewhere that had this thread:

John Cena vs Chris Benoit: Who was worse for wrestling?

I bet my good, close, personal, dear friend JesseEwiak was the OP.

Sephzilla

It wont happen but here's what the TV schedules should be.

Raw = 2 hours
Main Event = Half hour
Superstars = Half hour
Smackdown = One hour
NXT = One hour

What Fox318 was trying to say is that the last person active on the roster not named Orton or Cena to hold the WWE title is The Miz.

Which is still not true, because Shaemus, Big Show, and Kane all had it. Lesnar obviously as well if you still count him as part of the "active roster".

Fox318

Main event and Superstars could just be cut honestly

Guys need to have matches to get better.

If WWE did a separate tour for low to midcard guys in smaller venues it might be good but there isn't as much time to hone your craft today.

Raw = 2 hours
Main Event = Half hour
Superstars = Half hour
Smackdown = One hour
NXT = One hour

Which is still not true, because Shaemus, Big Show, and Kane all had it. Lesnar obviously as well if you still count him as part of the "active roster".
WWE would be burning money.

XenoRaven

Raw = 2 hours
Main Event = Half hour
Superstars = Half hour
Smackdown = One hour
NXT = One hour

It definitely is true. Since the Miz dropped the belt it has been held by Cena, Punk, Rey, Del Rio, Bryan, Orton, Rock, and Brock.

Heel

If anything, WWE needs to push the boundaries of storytelling beyond hitting people just because you disagree with them.

Personally, I appreciated the multifaceted, interwoven relationship of Paige and AJ. There was so much to discover there, friends. Were they friends? I can't call it.

If anything, WWE needs to push the boundaries of storytelling beyond hitting people just because you disagree with them.

Personally, I appreciated the multifaceted, interwoven relationship of Paige and AJ. There was so much to discover there, friends. Were they friends? I can't call it.

They were enemiends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Who can say? What -IS- a friend? Is it someone that forces you to challenge your limits? Is it someone that brings the best out of you? If so...then of course.

Cagey

Banned
WrassleGAF needs Heel to work a full-time schedule, and for Lambda to return. I've been lonely and bored without friend Lambda sitting shotgun with me in the Roman War Wagon during the repairs.

Fox318

Only one person can save the company.

Somebody needs to book a ladder match with Cena and Miz with a spot where Cena jumps on Miz.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF needs Heel to work a full-time schedule, and for Lambda to return. I've been lonely and bored without friend Lambda sitting shotgun with me in the Roman War Wagon during the repairs.

I second that emotion. I miss the tone we had.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This Week in WWE needs to be a syndicated show, if it isn't.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously considering starting to watch WKRP In Cincinnati. It looks like a good show.

PWG types, it's sale time, what 5 DVD's should I get?

I've seen TEN
2013 Battle of Los Angeles - Night One
2013 Battle of Los Angeles - Night Two
Matt Rushmore
All Star Weekend X - Night One
All Star Weekend X - Night Two
DDT4 (2014)
Mystery Vortex II
Sold our Soul for Rock 'n Roll
ELEVEN

Tempted by Super Dragon Compilation, and maybe Mystery Vortex II so I can have the DVD, don't know what else.

EDIT: Generico's compilation is probably a good shout too.

Top Bottom