• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Alucard

Banned
Some unfortunate camera angle placement for Matt Taven on the right.
ROH164.jpg

Otherwise, a cool pic.

I think New Japan are bringing the Kingdom over just for Maria's ass and the various spots they can do involving her. Good opportunity for Bennett and Taven, though.

It wouldn't be difficult. I'd wear your old avatar and spam Shawn Michaels gifs in as many threads as possible until Evilore makes a sticky thread in which he bans Shawn Michaels gifs from non wrestling related threads.*

*this actually happened

I don't remember this at all, this must have been way before my time,

I can't believe I just found out that Archibald "Marchie Archie" Peck was killed at the last Chikara show a couple weeks ago. :(

220px-Archibald_Peck_entrance.jpg

Rest in Peace, sweet prince...
Archie has been to the future though, so sometime in the future, when it becomes the present, we will see him again.

And there's always the WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble. First ever repeat victory in Rumble history? I think so.

ecurbj

Man, Barrett was about to climb the ladder with that "Bad News" gimmick. Thanks a lot Swagger for killing his momentum.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Help me out here friends. I'm working on a gaming-side topic and I need to know what gets people upset, beyond the usual glaring things.

I've noticed people on gaming-side REALLY don't like being told how to dress, so it got me thinking...what else gives maximum blowback? Besides Nintendo or Vita discussion?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy I tell ya, I love Kota Ibushi but that ONE WOMAN who pays a lot of money to be right next to the mic and goes IBUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII all the time...you gotta stop, lady. He's not gonna notice you.

Alucard

Banned
I think New Japan are bringing the Kingdom over just for Maria's ass and the various spots they can do involving her. Good opportunity for Bennett and Taven, though.

To be frank, it is a fantastic ass. Seeing Maria live is like getting a strip club performance with your wrestling. With a super high class stripper. Who is sexy.

joelseph

Caught The Hooligans for my first time at AAW A Monsters Rage over the weekend. Action Bronson clones that did some surprisingly flippy spots for their size. It was a 3 way opener with Zero Gravity so it was pretty loose and they lost to a rollup BUT really enjoyed what I saw. Look forward to catching them in the future.

Cagey

Banned
To be frank, it is a fantastic ass. Seeing Maria live is like getting a strip club performance with your wrestling. With a super high class stripper. Who is sexy.

This is real spit.

I sat second row for an ROH show with the wife once, behind the announcers. Maria spent the bulk of the match in front of us, so we were behind her behind. Wife was not pleased with Maria. I was pleased with Maria. I did a bad job of concealing my level of pleased with Maria from the wife.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is real spit.

I sat second row for an ROH show with the wife once, behind the announcers. Maria spent the bulk of the match in front of us, so we were behind her behind. Wife was not pleased with Maria. I was pleased with Maria. I did a bad job of concealing my level of pleased with Maria from the wife.

You shoulda had her sit three rows back

Help me out here friends. I'm working on a gaming-side topic and I need to know what gets people upset, beyond the usual glaring things.

Goddamnit Sunny no

Nakamura vs Ibushi

YO WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE DID THIS COME FROM

Poor Elgin. Him not being able to go to Japan is when shit fell apart. That could have been you Elgin! Instead you are stuck wrestling in bingo halls forever.

I hope he's straight up kicked out of wrestling soon. Fuck that guy.

You shoulda had her sit three rows back

Pinocchiodead.gif

Alucard

Banned
This is real spit.

Why I will never ask my wife to go to an ROH show. Reason 1.

Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore promotion have their first live iPPV this Saturday at 7PM EST and the card doesn't look too bad;

http://www.houseofhardcore.net/

. The Hardys vs The Young Bucks
. Old School Extreme Rules: Ethan Carter III vs Tommy Dreamer, w/ Buelah
. Special Challenge Match: Austin Aries vs Drew Galloway
. The Wolves vs K.E.S. (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr)
. Christian York vs Brian Myers
. Eddie Kingston vs Jigsaw

Might get it for those two tag matches and Aries vs Drew.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore promotion have their first live iPPV this Saturday at 7PM EST and the card doesn't look too bad;

Looks alright. Probably not going to bite, I'm not terribly interested in York/Myers or Kingston/Jigsaw.

It's one of my 'occasional declarations that no one gives a shit about'!

Tonight I will be watching RAW.

I haven't for a couple of weeks. I am very intrigued to see what ends up on our screens tonight, given the thinned out roster, and what is almost certainly going to be a re-edited crowd.

Plus there is a slim chance that they will go out of their way to make the crowd happy tonight that could result in something special...

but a train wreck is more likely.

Still, I'm seeing that as win win. Train wreck or something special. Eitherway I'm good. With tomorrow off I'll be watching that ECW thing too on the network.

Unlike my poor countrymen back in the motherland. My mum is from Liverpool.

Buy this. Give me more money.

Nope. Hardcore matches have run its course. That's way too expensive of a price point for a first time promotion. Hardcore wrestling is a relic of the 90's and should stay there.

Top Bottom