• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

You wouldn't dare...
It wouldn't be difficult. I'd wear your old avatar and spam Shawn Michaels gifs in as many threads as possible until Evilore makes a sticky thread in which he bans Shawn Michaels gifs from non wrestling related threads.*

*this actually happened

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It wouldn't be difficult. I'd wear your old avatar and spam Shawn Michaels gifs in as many threads as possible until Evilore makes a sticky thread in which he bans Shawn Michaels gifs from non wrestling related threads.*

*this actually happened

Could you do that for Chris Pratt please?

DMczaf

*this actually happened

Today, people spam the same GIFs in as many threads as possible, and no one cares.

I was ahead of the curve :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We were the work horses. We are the reason you are here today. We pushed this damn community through the mid 00s and guest hosts!

When I came into this business four years ago, I looked down the road that you guys paved for us; I saw nothin’ but potholes. You guys came into the business; ya strip-mined it. Ya took what you could get out of it ya pissed off all the mods so they don't have our backs, and ya left the young guys behind ya with nothin’!

DMczaf

When I came into this business four years ago, I looked down the road that you guys paved for us; I saw nothin’ but potholes. You guys came into the business; ya strip-mined it. Ya took what you could get out of it ya pissed off all the mods so they don't have our backs, and ya left the young guys behind ya with nothin’!

So then why are you the only one left?

They burned out. Ninja Scooter is posting on IGN forums and Guzim hasn't been seen since 2009.

I'm here, still giving the people what they want.

DiscoJon

Banned
I haven't been on for a few days and I see SoulPlaya got banned?

6866%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kane%20laughing%20mask%20pointing%20smackdown%20smiling%20wwe.gif

So much for "omerta."

Right, DM?
I'm here, still giving the people what they want.
i1POXICHcKgd2.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The dorks liked Bret Hart
The dorks who didn't realize they were dorks liked Shawn Michaels
the cool guys liked big daddy cool himself, Diesel

As a non-wrestling aside, but a train wreck none the less, I think I'm going to check out the Star Wars prequels making ofs tonight. I've always been interested but never seen them fully. I want to see how that they're like poetry, so that they rhyme.

I need a Kevin Nash avatar, but I don't know which Nash to choose from.

Big Daddy Cool
Old Diesel
New (old) Diesel
Kevin Nash
Wolfpac Nash
Silver-haired Veteran Nash

Someone help me pick

Jesse Sorensen was on the B.S. Report last night to talk about his career. Sorensen mentioned his retirement and said it was due to injuries and getting promoted in his real-world job and being able to make decent money there. He wouldn't rule out a return at some point.

Jesse feels that Dixie Carter "worked him." She promised to pay his medical bills and said that he'd always have a job after his neck injury. They fell out when his medical bills weren't paid, and he told her and management he was intending to sue the company. Right after that he was offered the production job and he admitted, "being young and stupid," he took it. By the time he was released, the time he could sue had expired. He said that he's learned in wrestling that you can't trust anyone. He did say that things are better now between him and Dixie, and they text each other sometimes.

He said that he did learn a lot while working in production and people don't realize how hard those guys work.

He mentions that when he was wrestling, TNA made it difficult for him to get indie dates because they charged too much money. Also, even if you did find an indie promoter willing to pay all that, by the time TNA took their cut you were essentially wrestling for peanuts.

He doubts TNA will ever go broke because of Panda Energy.

He says life on the road is tough money-wise for lower card TNA and WWE guys. He mentioned meeting Paul London when he was a WWE tag champion and assuming London was rich, only for him to say that because of all the road and food expenses, he really wasn't. He said in TNA you regularly had 4 or 5 guys splitting a $30 a night hotel room.

Sorensen said his new job covers road expenses, which is a nice change from the wrestling business. Checks being regularly late was a big problem in TNA. He mentions when he was working in production, he would go to get guys ready for an interview and they'd tell him that they weren't doing it unless their paycheck came.

Man.

Ultratech

I need a Kevin Nash avatar, but I don't know which Nash to choose from.

Big Daddy Cool
Old Diesel
New (old) Diesel
Kevin Nash
Wolfpac Nash
Silver-haired Veteran Nash

Someone help me pick

I'd go with Silver-haired Vet Nash.

Looks the best, IMO.

55 years old

Fuck. If I ever make it to 55, I hope I look that good.
(I won't, but it won't stop me from trying!)

I cannot believe these Sonic Boom jiffs. Dying laughing.

I want to make Strobogo smile so it's Layla time
http://i.imgur.com/drUn87l.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

YES.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know you don't need to hear it from me, but Nightcrawler is fucking amazing. Saw it earlier today. Best movie of the year.

Top Bottom