• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I tell you if Miz betrays his team and costs them the match I will be SHOCKED!!!! ITS NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

ever!

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan with a legit pop. Really entertaining stuff. Loved his handshake attempt with Miz and his interaction with Kane in the ring. He's killing this. Best part of the WWE.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol the crowd trolling DBrine

EDIT: Actually, this could be a really good angle. Bryan "fighting" Miz over Kane, with their rivalry going back to when Miz was Bryan's NXT pro. This could be good.

Miz/Bryan/Kane triangle

tumblr_m6g40a51PK1qczibyo1_500.gif

Zee-Row

Banned
CM Punk will have the belt at least until the start of new year. They were advertising Raw coming to Tampa Jan 7 and the main event is gonna be CM Punk vs Ryback for the title.

Ithil

Daniel Bryan with a legit pop. Really entertaining stuff. Loved his handshake attempt with Miz and his interaction with Kane in the ring. He's killing this. Best part of the WWE.

Read any house show report and they'll generally say Bryan gets the biggest pop along with Cena/Punk. He certainly got the biggest pop at the one in Dublin, not a single boo, everyone loved him.

He might have always had the love of the adults, but the Little Jimmies love him now too, thanks to Hell No.

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan's reactions are making this match work. Just a shame it has to come at the expense of the Rhodes Scholars who have been booked pretty weakly since being formed.

I really hope that's not the end of Maddox, I like him a lot and think he had potential. How many guys can deliver a solid promo for their first promo like the one he did last week, and it was a long one and he was all alone in the ring. He's got the look, he's got some charisma, why do this. I hope there's more to it, perhaps the Heyman secret talk.

WatTsu

I'm sure someone could make the argument that Daniel Bryan is not the most valuable wrestler on the WWE roster, but how?

Ithil

Is Daniel Bryan about to go heel soon over this?

Even as a face, he's kept his character as a weaselly, selfish dickhead, so it's no thing. He's had the most consistent and evolving character in WWE I've seen in years.

I think this is just for SS.

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the only guys who really get me glued to WWE programming. Antonio Cesaro is climbing the charts too. Otherwise, I can take or leave most of the roster.

Ithil

Also, was that the easiest face turn ever or what? Miz was a heel an hour ago, now he was getting MIZ IS AWESOME chants as a face.

I think he's a natural underdog, really, works as a face better.

A.E Suggs

I remember the day some fans feared when bryan lost the title, got rejected by AJ at a wedding and rock bottomed by the rock that his career would be over. They were terribly wrong as his career couldn't be better now that his rivalry with the great white and show is over.

Top Bottom