• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

I remember the day some fans feared when bryan lost the title, got rejected by AJ at a wedding and rock bottomed by the rock that his career would be over. They were terribly wrong as his career couldn't be better now that his rivalry with the great white and show is over.

You can take Daniel Bryan out of the main event, you can't take the main event out of Daniel Bryan. He makes everything into gold, like the anti-Cena.

tm24

I remember the day some fans feared when bryan lost the title, got rejected by AJ at a wedding and rock bottomed by the rock that his career would be over. They were terribly wrong as his career couldn't be better now that his rivalry with the great white and show is over.

Dbry fans fear everything since day 1. And theyre pretty much always wrong. He's the anti-Cena

Alucard

Banned

Bryan can make anything work. That's the beauty of it. He's incredibly versatile and by the time he's all said and done we'll hopefully talk about him in the same way we do the Bret Harts and Shawn Michaels' of the world. Just hope they let him have a singles reign in the future.

Ithil

Tepid reaction for Cena AND Ryback. Mild boos with a few cheers for your "face of the company" you forced into the WWE title match for no reason.

I really think Cena's time as a main event guy is starting to come to a close, whether he keeps appearing in the main event or not, the fire's going out. That's not a "Cena is stale" thing, I mean the crowds aren't enthused by him like they used to be, even when he's super pushed and headlines everything.

Vc1tg.jpg

Diablos54

Time for Cena to make Punk look like a bitch by the end of the night...

And even when Bryan was getting 'buried', he was still on RAW a lot, and was in the ring with The Rock! After his Wrestlemania reception, he was going to be fine.

And WTF, RAW? LET'S HAVE ENTRANCES! *Match Starts* COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Ithil

It must kill Vince to know Bryan gets the reactions he wants Cena and Ryback to have, and that it is inevitable that he has to put the vegan indie guy in a main event spot someday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The GWF is starting its stream very soon! Tune in at http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns for a hellacious time. We've added the chat to the stream and it promises to be one hell of a night. It will be underway shortly after Raw's conclusion!

Don't forget! GWF! GWF!

Ithil

Lawler says that everyone is sick of CM Punk. Are we all sick of CM Punk? Because I'm not yet...kinda.

I'm not, at all. I am sick of John Cena, though.

Hear that Vince? You literally had Punk come out and threaten to murder Lawler, mock his heart attack, all that, and the crowd is still cheering him over Cena.

I don't blame them. But Vince seems to be more open to indy wrestlers now

One can only hope he's more open to indy guys now after OVW, since the crop of FCW Heavyweight Champs that were pulled up to the main roster have been largely miss more than hit (with the exception of Sheamus). Guys like Eric Escobar, Mason Ryan, McGillicutty, Alex Riley, Tyler Reks and even Swagger have slowly tapered off or lost momentum fast.

A.E Suggs

You can take Daniel Bryan out of the main event, you can't take the main event out of Daniel Bryan. He makes everything into gold, like the anti-Cena.
Seems that way, I hope he never falls flat.

Dbry fans fear everything since day 1. And theyre pretty much always wrong. He's the anti-Cena

Yeah they kinda do, I was on this other wrestling forum and boy do Dbry fans fear everything.

Bryan can make anything work. That's the beauty of it. He's incredibly versatile and by the time he's all said and done we'll hopefully talk about him in the same way we do the Bret Harts and Shawn Michaels' of the world. Just hope they let him have a singles reign in the future.
You know I've never thought that far ahead but hopefully he can achieve that. I think the singles division needs to be a bit better before he comes back. Dbry may be able to make anything work but it would be nice if he didn't have to do all the work.

Top Bottom