• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

No doubt they'll come up with some cheap way to have Maddox get a contract anyway, but that was still a worthless 15 minutes of TV.

Kccitystar

No doubt they'll come up with some cheap way to have Maddox get a contract anyway, but that was still a worthless 15 minutes of TV.

Maddox lost because WWE Creative wrote themselves into a hole trying to determine how to finish Hell in a Cell, since Cena wasn't cleared to work, and Ryback/CM Punk had different forms of momentum that they didn't want to end at Hell in a Cell.

*shrug* I had fun watching it. It did nothing to advance storylines or give people false hope about Ambrose debuting, but I still liked it.

Ithil

Maddox lost because WWE Creative wrote themselves into a hole trying to determine how to finish Hell in a Cell, since Cena wasn't cleared to work, and Ryback/CM Punk had different forms of momentum that they didn't want to end at Hell in a Cell.

Doesn't matter. They had a chance for an easy way in for a new heel to start with a lot of heat, with a DQ win or something, but wasted it.

Alucard

Banned
Decided to tune in for the last hour. I've just seen three straight squash matches. What else have I missed? Has it been as riveting? The best part I've seen so far is Antonio Cesaro's promo and his commentary.

Top Bottom