• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Owzyq.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The GWF is starting its stream NOWISH! Tune in at http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns for a hellacious time. We've added the chat to the stream and it promises to be one hell of a night. It will be underway shortly after Raw's conclusion!

Don't forget! GWF! GWF!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
CM Punk is only 6 days away from 364 days as champion. That record is held by

HULK

I hope Punk keeps it for another year, he's so good. Wrestling, on the mic, everything, he's incredible and has made the title feel like it's prestigious again.

Ithil

I can't wait for next RAW, Punk's 1 year celebration. Ideal time for a new title, which means there will be no new title and Punk will run away from a pigeon because he's such a coward.

A weak go-home show for Survivor Series, but at least I can look forward to Miz/Bryan/Kane tag triangle. Wish Rhodes Scholars wasn't fed to them though.

Alucard

Banned
Punk comedy to end Raw. Good times. This PPV looks like shit. Who the hell is even wrestling? The only matches that have received any buildup are the triple threat and the Survivor Series teams match. Cesaro and Truth seems like last second booking. What else is there?

Ithil

Punk comedy to end Raw. Good times. This PPV looks like shit. Who the hell is even wrestling? The only matches that have received any buildup are the triple threat and the Survivor Series teams match. Cesaro and Truth seems like last second booking. What else is there?

Cesaro and Truth was actually first set up two weeks ago, and had some stuff last week, too, so it's been planned since HIAC ended at least.

Alucard

Banned
Bah. Good night. Read the rest of the results for tonight...a bunch of squash matches with Bryan being one of the only redeeming segments. And that Lawler bit...man, talk about desperate and disgusting.

I'm not finished with Raw yet, but MY GOD Punk + Heyman's promo on King was so despicably good. I can't believe they went there in this era. A better crowd would've torn down guardrails and started throwing stuff into the ring to complete the moment, but it was still great. Hilarious reading reactions on here with people legitimately upset. So good.

PopfulMail

I'm not finished with Raw yet, but MY GOD Punk + Heyman's promo on King was so despicably good. I can't believe they went there in this era. A better crowd would've torn down guardrails and started throwing stuff into the ring to complete the moment, but it was still great. Hilarious reading reactions on here with people legitimately upset. So good.

Don't know how it came across on TV... but the crowd was pretty damn loud at this point... but not as loud as when Vickie and Ziggles were out there... Couldn't hear a damn thing at that point.

Top Bottom