• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad the GWF Creative Team (me) didn't suffer a sophomore slump.

Week 3 (whenever it hits, don't bet on it next week due to comp's passing) is going to blow the doors off this bitch. Especially considering the McMahon gif.

nSM5Z.gif

G-Fex

Im never debuting.

I tried to put you out there

You were in a rumble, all you did was eliminate everybody not giving a single person a chance.

From then on you were booed out of the arena and pelted with garbage, banned from the ring.

I tried, but you messed it up.

Im never debuting.

You and me both.

Dean Ambrose of the GWF.

I tried to put you out there

You were in a rumble, all you did was eliminate everybody not giving a single person a chance.

From then on you were booed out of the arena and pelted with garbage, banned from the ring.

I tried, but you messed it up.

G-Fex gave me a chance and I forever appreciate that! The Next Big Thing "FallingEdge"!!!! <3

In all seriousness Sunflower, great stuff. The ending was incredible. What story was used to have him freak out like that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In all seriousness Sunflower, great stuff. The ending was incredible. What story was used to have him freak out like that?

A magician does not reveal his tricks!

mid-match, "carried away from ring" with the 2 carriers being Vacant

G-Fex

You and me both.

Dean Ambrose of the GWF.

G-Fex gave me a chance and I forever appreciate that! The Next Big Thing "FallingEdge"!!!! <3

I wish I didn't stop doing it cause you were supposed to be champion and feud with spindashing and wrecker.

LOL I tried to make Beef a heel but it was so awkard.

Can you believe that? Beef? A bad guy? LOLOLOLOLOL

Someone on Wikipedia posted the first four matches for Wrestle Kingdom VII:

Okada vs. Tanahashi
Nakamura vs. Sakuraba for the IC title
Shibata vs. Makabe
Devitt vs. Ki vs. Ibushi in a three-way for the Jr. Heavy title.

Can anyone confirm? These seem pretty believable except for Nakamura vs. Sakuraba. I was personally hoping for Morishima vs. Nakamura as one of the NOAH matches, with Goto/Anderson vs. Shiozaki/Akiyama being the other. The Jr. title three way seems exciting, but three way matches are so rare that this seems rather odd.

EDIT: Confirmed!

G-Fex

remember that time DX and Pat patterson and Brisco jumped Kane and took off his mask and took a pic with a polaroid to blackmail him and were going to show his picture via Titantron then all of a sudden Gerald Brisco told Pat Patterson the picture never came out right and then DX got all scared and here comes Kane.

G-Fex

I'd be pretty damn excited for the next PPV

Ryback in the main event?

It's wonderful, but only if he actually won, I'm sick of that weasel CM Punk.

jmdajr

I always thought Roger Moore was the original James Bond. It just so happened I saw his movies first as a kid. It was funny when I finally saw one with Sean Connery, I didn't like it! "Who is this fake James Bond!!??"

Top Bottom