• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought Roger Moore was the original James Bond. It just so happened I saw his movies first as a kid. It was funny when I finally saw one with Sean Connery, I didn't like it! "Who is this fake James Bond!!??"

They were all bad. James Bond movies are dogshit.

I dont care that they are using Lawlers heart attack to get cheap heat. Jerry lawler has made his career on moments where he used real life stuff to generate cheap heat but I think WWE filming him getting CPR backstage and using that footage as part of TV is kind of fucked up.

Laserfrog

They were all bad. James Bond movies are dogshit.

This is you
|
|
\/
nSM5Z.gif

G-Fex

I dont care that they are using Lawlers heart attack to get cheap heat. Jerry lawler has made his career on moments where he used real life stuff to generate cheap heat but I think WWE filming him getting CPR backstage and using that footage as part of TV is kind of fucked up.

Sorta like how they used Eddie's death in Randy Orton's promo to get heat, I didn't like it though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is you
|
|
\/

Would you look at that, Vince is dressed JUST LIKE James Bond, doing his best Connery impression.

For real though, give me a new Bond movie with Vince playing Bond.

- WWE officials have shown interest in recent weeks in acquiring El Generico, a Canadian independent wrestler who uses the gimmick of a luchador from Mexico.

No way this is true.

jmdajr

Would you look at that, Vince is dressed JUST LIKE James Bond, doing his best Connery impression.

For real though, give me a new Bond movie with Vince playing Bond.

tumblr_m4r0p3LqpI1qgu2gyo1_500_zps10ffc023.gif

But for real, Vince would have to be the villain. Someone else would have to Bond.
You know like HHH, or Ric Flair, or that dude Batista.

Kyoufu

- WWE officials have shown interest in recent weeks in acquiring El Generico, a Canadian independent wrestler who uses the gimmick of a luchador from Mexico.

No way this is true.

Wouldn't be surprised. Punk is a fan of him I think. Plus I thought they wanted to set a record of masked dudes at Wrestlemania?

I was going to say that you guys have lost it but I'm not convinced you've ever had it.

You stopped making the threads causing a few months of confusion until Sandman successfully took the reigns alas in our sorrow we'd drowned ourselves in WWE's foul liquor.
You did this Mr Sam.

Mr Sam says Wrestling is fake
But it's real, it's damn real!

I wish I was a Mr Laserfrog, but you have to be knighted for that to happen.
You have a crown, i'd say you can go beyond that.
Plus he's not called Sir Sam though that's got a nice ring to it.

Wait, I just watched Raw. Your unhinged insanity is entirely understandable.
I suggest you delve no further into the madness.

On a side note Silver Vision have pumped out their last new release with the NWO DVD, 10 bell salute for these guys.
come on mega sale!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, like, someone said Eve's titties were all over the place last night. Anyone got photo evidence?

nSM5Z.gif

strobogo

Banned
I hope someday I make it into the GWF via 2006 era Axl Rose. I would accept 1992 (UYI Japan DVD attire), 1993 (Buenos Aires, final show with UYI line up), and maybe modern day bloated gypsy pimp cat man with a handle bar mustache Axl. But preferably 2006 or 1992, if I may be so bold to ask.

I feel like the only interesting thing for Punk to do right now is go full on corporate champion, but just to piss Vince off. Clean shaven, suits, but all done in a super sarcastic, dick headed way. Not Jericlone, but something similar, but with a 100% sarcastic bend to it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope someday I make it into the GWF via 2006 era Axl Rose. I would accept 1992 (UYI Japan DVD attire), 1993 (Buenos Aires, final show with UYI line up), and maybe modern day bloated gypsy pimp cat man with a handle bar mustache Axl. But preferably 2006 or 1992, if I may be so bold to ask.

If you do make it to the GWF (there's a serious backlog of dudes, may have to wait for Season 2) it'll be this one, just an FYI.

kIhOQ.jpg

Top Bottom