• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
o6T8e.png

It is a tribute to the pattern matching power of the human mind that my daughter, who just turned 4, walked into the room, looked at that THING and said, "Hey, it's Sonic."

And the misshapen pile somehow bests Phoenix Wright to win the Royal Rumble, to go on and face the Angry Video Game Nerd and Ganondorf in a Triple Threat for the championship.

bangai-o

Banned
It is a tribute to the pattern matching power of the human mind that my daughter, who just turned 4, walked into the room, looked at that THING and said, "Hey, it's Sonic."

And the misshapen pile somehow bests Phoenix Wright to win the Royal Rumble, to go on and face the Angry Video Game Nerd and Ganondorf in a Triple Threat for the championship.

what would she have said if it was CM Punk?

tm24

I'm not even lying, if she sees anything wrestling related or just a guy with no shirt on, about half the time she will do her best Zandig impression and JAYEEEEZUS because it is guaranteed to make me and her mom laugh.
Youve done an amazing job. Similarly, my 2 year old godson now recognizes DBry and will go yea! Since he cant form the s sound yet

KissVibes

Banned
Top Bottom