• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

I can't make heads or tails out of this gibberish. You need to dumb down your Queen's English and obscure references to our American sensibilities, not the other way around.

Jeez, these guys are taking over. I bet there's more Brits here than there are Americans in the Feetball thread. This is nuts.

Teach me how to be more American. TEACH ME.

Tumblr is a scary place, but there's a lot of cool wrestling photos over there;

i4yXU9oDyHVPG.jpg

iNCYjAFZfFYis.jpg

ibzQ6AuwK9XVMg.jpg

Takan Hansen & Bruisernori Brody!

iborlusa89GHx.jpg

What a dynamic dude;

iFBl6pUGbgxBN.jpg

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu;

igA4HkhJF5mxq.png

OK, I'm done.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know what you're talking about. Getting a DUI is a requisite for getting a push in that company.

The Orton rule only applies to Orton.

RVD shortly lost the ECW title/push after getting pulled over. Brodus has been getting jobbed out constantly as well

Ithil

Kaitlyn won't get released.

But she can kiss that push goodbye,.

I doubt it, they have only a few Divas and Kaitlyn gets more of a reaction than the other faces. They have prospects in developmental but right now they need all the fresh challengers they can get.

Not to mention, it's just an old speeding ticket. People have done far worse and not been punished.

The Orton rule only applies to Orton.

RVD shortly lost the ECW title/push after getting pulled over. Brodus has been getting jobbed out constantly as well

RVD was busted for drugs, a bit more serious, and Vince had soured on Brodus before Cameron had her little mix up, he was already jobbing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I doubt it, they have only a few Divas and Kaitlyn gets more of a reaction than the other faces. They have prospects in developmental but right now they need all the fresh challengers they can get..
She gets a reaction because they gave her a storyline. Any other woman in that locker room if they gave her the same storyline with Layla and Eve.

Ithil

Some news sites have point out Sheamus has tweeted about the "WorldWarriorEra". He might be getting a new moniker, then. He does seem to be shifting character following SS (with the chair attack on Show and that promo on RAW where he said he was no longer smiling or joking). I can hope, anyway.

Striker

What was wrong with the Celtic Warrior? He just needed to stop smiling and telling those folk tales all the time. They neutered him badly doing that - reminds me of the shit they put him through after his King of the Ring victories. Think that was all Kevin Dunn, if I recall.

Top Bottom