• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Aiii

So not worth it
Not being drunk and having your make-up done by professionals apparently does wonders for your mug shot. Who knew.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Aiii

So not worth it
Spoilers damnit!

In case anyone thinks I'm talking about them, I'm directing this to wwe.com. Why would I watch their programing if they spoil it before it airs?

Brera

Banned
You guys, I have to say that Eve is one of the hottest women I've seen on WWE. That pink outfit has that arabian princess shit going on all over!

Entropia

No One Remembers
1sheamus-shirt.gif

EDIT: Holy shit

WQBKw.jpg

Well...

APA_display_image.jpg

knee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-6YGdwYJI

Maneuvers aside, this video leads me to ask...

What happened to in-ring technique? Are people only selling after a move's impact these days? Are the more safety / concussion concerns? A lot of those clips are better than what we're seeing from WWE recently--
and damn, Janetty could work!

G-Fex

quit trying to look tough next to Eve , Kane.

It's not working, you wouldn't be scary if you were the slenderman himself

Aiii

So not worth it
quit trying to look tough next to Eve , Kane.

It's not working, you wouldn't be scary if you were the slenderman himself

Kane got to make out with a 25 year old and made it look 10 times better then John Cena. Give the man some credit, he makes women look great.

Aiii

So not worth it
With the girls you put as your avatar you really shouldn't be commenting on AJ's age, now should you? For shame Fex, for shame.

G-Fex

With the girls you put as your avatar you really shouldn't be commenting on AJ's age, now should you? For shame Fex, for shame.

How dare you, Kirsten is like ...I don't know, twenties?

Plus she's a vampire so your argument is invalid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand the "my avatar is a girl I think is hot" thing. I don't get it. Let it represent YOU.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'll never understand the "my avatar is a girl I think is hot" thing. I don't get it. Let it represent YOU.

Hey now, I liked having AJ as my avatar. If it wasn't for hilarious D-Bry face she would still be there, wearing a merry ole santa hat.

Aiii

So not worth it
I was hoping with this whole GM business behind us we would see AJ in ring gear again, but so far she only got one match. And she didn't even win :(

Ithil

I was hoping with this whole GM business behind us we would see AJ in ring gear again, but so far she only got one week. And she didn't even win :(

This nonsense is probably finished by TLC, so she's hopefully back to singles competition after that.

Top Bottom