• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Just wait until he wins the rumble by eliminating Wade or Cody.
Then he can use his shot early, win by DQ and go onto main event WM anyway!
Oh hang on, they already did that.

MITB is garbage now anyway. WWE doesn't use them well.
It is a concept i'm tired of now (as in the cash ins, not the matches), they should just have big title ladder matches instead, like multi man Tag Team or IC title ladder matches at Wrestlemania.

Aiii

So not worth it
I still like MitB, don't think we need two anymore. Or two World Titles for that matter.

Still, knowing Ziggler could cash in any moment adds something to moments like last Sunday where Sheamus was beating Show for 5 minutes with a chair.

Hang on, why didn't Ziggler try and cash in there? Weird. At least have him run out to cash in and have Sheamus flatten him with a chair before he could...

If anything it made Ziggles look a bit stupid for not cashing in on a destroyed Big Show, yet he tried cashing in on Sheamus at lesser points for like a month and ate brogues for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
One case with one belt though, that would bring the magic back.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I'm a big fan of MITB matches and while I don't mind having two of them in a PPV I do think it should be won by someone who needs a push and preferably someone who hasn't won a world title yet. That's part of the reason why I didn't like this year's Raw MITB because pretty much everyone there didn't need a MITB briefcase to get a title shot.

NJrI5.jpg

lawl

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, Lex Luger just walked into American Jewelry on last night's episode of Hardcore Pawn. He's looking well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope he's done. This year's match was a good send off for him.

Same.

You always run the risk, especially now, of him having a horribly memorable botch or mistake or injury in ring. It's best not to tempt fate. Let him leave on a high note.

George leaves on a high note Seinfeld episode goes here.

Dthomp

How can you guys hate the MitB now? Its a great idea.

I think it was a great idea when it was a big Wrestlemania moment match. Having a whole PPV being gimmicky and having two of them is stupid. Much like the Royal Rumble winner, I think this should be a Wrestlemania match with 6-8 guys (preferably midcarders that are near the top) and they can challenge either champion. That way you don't get this Dolph mess having to wait for Show to get messed up. It would make for good psychology on television knowing he could come out at any time.

jmdajr

Rosa is ugly. Plus take away the fake knockers and probably has less curves than AJ.

Kinda cruel, but Divas should be up to a certain standard.

POR FAVOR

G-Fex

Rosa is ugly. Plus take away the fake knockers and probably has less curves than AJ.

too bad about old whats her name. You know the girl Keyser liked.

Boy diggity was she a lady. Ring a ding ding.

Dthomp

I'd agree with this, but we all know Vince needs one ethnic looking female on the roster. It's just funny that instead of hiring a true latina or using one in development he uses her. Vince hates all minorities re-confirmed

Top Bottom