• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It must have been cold in that room when that picture was taken.
Big Red Nipples.

I like Kane a lot, but...

He's no Tony Soprano. That's like trying to imitate a god.
I've actually never seen the show, but I still bet Kane would stomp him out.

And BTW, I'm sure Taker would still have a match whether he's capable or not. They'll just drag his ass out, so he can bury some guy, just to say that he did it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hard to believe Eve's already been around for five years.

I've been watching WWE for about 5 years and I honestly don't remember what Eve's done in four of those years. The only thing I remember her doing before her "Zack Ryder's non-girlfriend" angle earlier this year was coming out with R-Truth and dancing around during his entreance.

Brera

Banned
one for luck...don't worry it's PG!

cEdaS2xWZ2pjc28x_o_wwe-eve-torres-sexy-photo.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MITB was good when there was:

Only one a year
Storylines planned around it
They were interchangeable on which title they could be used for

Now, due to a lack of all of these, it's suffering in Dolph's hands.

Dthomp

That's not even the best one I could find...she looks amazing!

I don't understand this Vince is racist business...white Divas are in a minority...?

The Divas division is surprisingly more ethnic then I would imagine, however just look at the pushes. I love Kaitlyn....well her looks, up until this arrest business seemed to be getting that push to the Divas title while being the greenist and in need of the most work. Before her it was Kelly Kelly for what seemed like 2-4 years. It's harder to see the racism with the Divas because well in his eyes, they're just there to be valets and eye candy.

Brera

Banned
Do you have the one from two weeks ago where she was groping Kaitlyn? I really need to reinspect that issue

I don't have a collection, I just got them off google.

Having said that, during my research/stalking, it appears she's got genuine fighting credentials...beautiful and tough!

Kaitlyn is going to get her ass handed to her on a plate!

Dthomp

I don't have a collection, I just got them off google.

Having said that, during my research/stalking, it appears she's got genuine fighting credentials...beautiful and tough!

Kaitlyn is going to get her ass handed to her on a plate!

I'd volunteer to handle her ass if it saves some time....

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
MITB was good when there was:

Only one a year
Storylines planned around it
They were interchangeable on which title they could be used for

Now, due to a lack of all of these, it's suffering in Dolph's hands.

It was also good when the participants where pretty much all mid-carders who haven't gotten "dat push" just yet. I think The Raw MITB this year is going to set a precedent of just having main eventers in future matches. :(

Jitters

I think it was a great idea when it was a big Wrestlemania moment match. Having a whole PPV being gimmicky and having two of them is stupid. Much like the Royal Rumble winner, I think this should be a Wrestlemania match with 6-8 guys (preferably midcarders that are near the top) and they can challenge either champion. That way you don't get this Dolph mess having to wait for Show to get messed up. It would make for good psychology on television knowing he could come out at any time.
Okay. I can agree with that. They should just have one and use it for midcarders.

XenoRaven

I know this is kind of a sharp knees thing but I can't get over Eve's chin. I try but I can't do it. I'm sure I'd get over it if I saw her in person.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I heard Aksana used to be a bodybuilder. Anyone got any pics? Preferably comparison pics of her then and now - I'm curious, she really didn't seem the type.

Dthomp

Damn google....

While searching for some of the recent odd diva groping pins, google led me to something on literotica featuring John Cena and the Divas.....

Who would write this.....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn google....

While searching for some of the recent odd diva groping pins, google led me to something on literotica featuring John Cena and the Divas.....

Who would write this.....

Well...

Plot-Torrie Wilson and John Cena are no longer girlfriend and boyfriend,because she caught Cena cheating on Torrie with Trish day Torrie find out that Trish is pregnant with John's will happen when John doesn't want to be the father of Trish's baby,but wants to Torrie again?

Torrie Wilson was in her hotel suite listening to her was humming to the song''Dirt Road Anthem''.She was waiting for her handsome boyfriend John Cena to come and pick her were going to the movies then was hungary,but she had to save her appetite It was already 8:00 and John still hasn't come and pick her tried calling him,but his cell phone went straight to was being to worry that John wouldn't show she decided to call it a night and change in her pajamas.

Torrie went into her bathroom and to get ready for went into the bathroom,but she decided to check on cut the hot water off and slide on her white sandals and head out of the lovely suite.

Torrie saw her close friend Rey Mysterio waiting for the elevator.''Hey Rey''

Mysterio turned around and smile''Hey Torrie,what you up to''

''Trying to find John,because we were going on a darte''

''Well,if I see him around i will let you know Miss Wilson''

Torrie smiled and nodded''Thanks''

''You are welcome''Mysterio gave Torrie a friendly hug and walked down the corridor

Torrie walked down the hallway and saw John's room went to knock,but find the door walked in and saw a half of pink top off,a black tuxedo pants,blue jeans,and blue followed the trail of loose clothing and almost burst out in saw her boyfriend cheating on her with Trish Stratus!

John and Trish didn't saw or heard Torrie, come in they were to busy having looked at her best friend Trish Stratus humping her cheating John Cena.''MMM...Harder..Johnny''Trish moaned

''This..feel so good''

Torrie heard enough''What the fuck''

John and Trish froze in stared at the now crying and sad looking Cena and Trish Stratus were now on the edge of didn't want to lose Torrie,not like this.

''Tor''He tried

Torrie pushed John off her''Torrie''

Torrie just stand there in shock''You cheated on me''

John tried to plead''Torrie wait don't leave''

Torrie walked out of the hotel room and didn't care if anybody saw she was loved of her life cheated on her with her best walked out of the hotel suite and went to find Torrie so he good make things right.

John saw Torrie getting into the ran up to her.''Torrie I'm sorry''

Torrie looked at John with a evil glare.''Just stay the hell away from me''

''She kiss me and I tried to knock her off,but she won't get off''

''It didn't seem like were moaning and groaning and she was calling you Johnny and everything''

''Torrie you have to believe me''

''John,I love you I always have,but you cheated on me with my BEST FREAKING FRIEND''

''I know but-

''John if you wannna be with Trish then be just know that i will always love and right now I HATE YOU''

''But just let me explained''

Torrie cut him off again''You..you..you bastard''She slapped him and stared at him

''John,you are a stupid,cheating,lying dog and I hate you.I will never love you again,I take back what I said about i will always love loose my number,my email,and STAY OUT OF MY LIFE''Torrie left him there sitting there soaking wet

John Cena has lost his mind,soul,and lost his woman of his dreams.

And that is Torrie WIlson

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GUYS

don't be a DM, don't post smut, remember what happened to him?

Not smut.

So, I'm curious about this one:
Vince and Linda McMahon's youngest daughter Sabrina gets caught in the middle of the most horrific terrorist attack in NYC. Will she survive the attack? How will the McMahon clan and WWE superstars deal with her disappearence?

The same author also did an "Ode to Dave Batista" (I swear my pen name is not Nastygrl25)

The air guitar wails in cue,

The spotlight shines upon you,

The top of the food chain,

Is ready to inflict major pain.

You've taken a turn for the worse,

Not giving a damn about your fans,

Who boo you in chants,

Nobody knows what you're plotting,

When you walk down the ramp.

You're on a quest for championship gold,

It's always within your reach,

Each time you fall short,

Blood must be boiling to its highest peak.

Your demeanor is mysterious,

A heel who's having a ball,

I always wonder what you're thinking,

When you say nothing at all.

An ally to the devil,

Admiring his demonic plans like an idol,

Your future is in his handful,

Beat the crap out of Cena and the Hitman,

You'll get your shot of the coveted World title.

tm24

Dem fighting words Dragonzord.

In other news, i gave my cousin 100 dollars to go buy me some lucha masks outside Arena Mexico when he goes next month. Ima have some sweet masks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Batista poem (song?) doesn't even mention duct tape.

Found it at fanfiction.net. I encourage everyone to go there, search for their favorite wrestler, and post an excerpt of an M-rated fan fiction story about them. :|

XenoRaven

Found it at fanfiction.net. I encourage everyone to go there, search for their favorite wrestler, and post an excerpt of an M-rated fan fiction story about them. :|
I'm having a pretty good day and don't want to ruin it. Maybe some other time.

Also I haven't checked this thread out in awhile because I don't really watch wrestling anymore, but this is a great thread. You guys are great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owen Hart is my favorite wrestler. I don't want to do that.

Alright, I'll do it for you.

Here's one:

They say that if you go back in time and kill a butterfly it will drastically change the future. Why didn't anyone tell that to Alex Riley. Characters: The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Bret Hart, Owen Hart and so many of your favorites.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god this Alex Riley one is going off the rails quick:

"Daniel, what are you doing?" asked Alex as he tapped on Daniel shoulder's instantly scaring the wrestler/scientist.

"Oh My God Alex", Daniel screamed trying to regain his composure and slow down his heart from the scare. "I told you not to sneak up on me like that".

"Jeez sorry Dan, I didn't mean to I just wanted to know what you were up to this week". Daniel just glared at him.

"Alex we've talked about this and we decided you shouldn't be in my locker room while I'm working on my inventions", Daniel stated.

Uh guys, I'm in a scary place. This story is asking me to read it AND I DON'T WANT TO:

Time Force: A Gardian Angel by Rini Frehley
What would it be like if you could try to prevent the Owen Hart tragedy? The story follows Caitlin Stanley and her two time force partners, make good out of what went wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How about one where the US Government was involved in the Montreal Screwjob and cohorted with McMahon while Bret Hart leads the revolt of the New Canadian republic into INVASION AMERICA

I do see how this could revitalize Jack Swagger's career.

Top Bottom