• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes what is left to the imagination is a lot more appetizing.

just saying.

Well that's the whole idea, ruining peoples' evenings. Nothing helps seeing something bad like spreading it around to your friends.

I'm having a pretty good day and don't want to ruin it. Maybe some other time.

Also I haven't checked this thread out in awhile because I don't really watch wrestling anymore, but this is a great thread. You guys are great.

Also thank you, I think...? I bring things down though. Life gets better when I get banned.

G-Fex

qimKE.png

:/

Stone Cold has hit rock bottom when he needs a partner to help fight off the neo-nWo led by CM Punk but he happens to stumble upon a old locker in a arena belonging to Lou Thesz himself and once he touches a mysterious title belt it brings back the legendary wrestler in his prime. But it seems CM Punk has found his own supernatural assist when he summons a hideous creature with the help of Vince Russo and his cult of amateur witchcrafters

Laserfrog

I'm just gonna read Robocop fanfiction instead where Robocop gets a modem installed into his crotch area and uses it to make prank phone calls and connect to BBS's to play MuDs and other shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mathews:
Here comes Big Show and he's attacking Tails and The Undertaker, who can save them?

The Game plays.

Cole:
Oh my god, it's the COO of the WWE, Triple H, unloading on Big Show, throwing him into the ropes and a Double Leg Spinebuster, no, no, NO, the Pedigree, oh my goodness, wait Triple H has got a microphone.

Triple H:
Big Show, you are too much of a menace in the WWE, and because of that, I have done a bit of reasoning with the Board Of Directors, and they accepted, instead of facing John Cena at Hell In A Cell, you are going to face Hulk Hogan, and if you win, he will never be aloud to come back to the WWE ever again, but if he wins, I will terminate your Iron Clad Contract and will give you a normal contract.

The Final Encounter of the Viper and the Wolverine
A brief, passionate account of the last tryst of Randy Orton and Chris Benoit, and the tragic consequences of it.

An excerpt:
"Now it's my turn." Randy sprang up like a coiled snake, forcing Chris against the wall, lust and fury in his viper's eyes. One hand clenched around Chris' throat, the other around his cock, Randy began the most depraved submission hold of his life.

Chris rolled his eyes back in his head, muttering nonsense as the Apex Predator preyed upon his lusty weaknesses for the fiery passion that can only be had between two alpha male warriors.

Be sure you read it all the way to the ending.

Ithil

Mathews:
Here comes Big Show and he's attacking Tails and The Undertaker, who can save them?

The Game plays.

Cole:
Oh my god, it's the COO of the WWE, Triple H, unloading on Big Show, throwing him into the ropes and a Double Leg Spinebuster, no, no, NO, the Pedigree, oh my goodness, wait Triple H has got a microphone.

Triple H:
Big Show, you are too much of a menace in the WWE, and because of that, I have done a bit of reasoning with the Board Of Directors, and they accepted, instead of facing John Cena at Hell In A Cell, you are going to face Hulk Hogan, and if you win, he will never be aloud to come back to the WWE ever again, but if he wins, I will terminate your Iron Clad Contract and will give you a normal contract.

TNZEh.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yep.

There's FlairxHogan stuff.
"Terry..." Dad says softly, baby blues glistening with tears of joy.

"I know, baby," Hogan says, his tone uncharacteristically tender. "Love ya too, Rickles."
Rickles./

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta give em props Persp, but is that...a side view of assless chaps? What is that on Jinder's cheek?!~

Top Bottom