• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Women loving Kane doesn't mean Kane doesn't hate women.

Need I remind you of Katie Vick, tombstoning Linda, impregnating Lita via rape choke, and numerous other chokeslams to ladies over the years just because? Ladies love the bad boy, and Kane has proved to be an awful man to women. So it makes sense they'd love him.
Kane didn't do anything wrong to Katie Vick (her death was an accident!), Kane thought Linda was a man, he had consensual relations with Lita (she said yes right on RAW), and as far as all the chokeslams go. . . . . . . . shut up!

Rassle GAF and its bad female taste in AJ would pick left over right
tumblr_mciqzfgV3L1r1eqygo1_500.png

Can't wait for both to be pushed to the main roster to be honest but i hope they keep using Kaitlyn as shes shown more improvement in months than half the divas have in 6 years

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Beef has announced how you were on his ignore list before.

You've even said something like "quote me so Beef can see this" once.
I didn't think he was being serious, lol. He would respond to me quite often.

Maybe it was through quotes? Anyway, glad to see that I'm off it. I mean, all Beef has to do is read the last few pages to realize that my stuff has become tame in comparison to everyone else's posts.

I didn't think he was being serious, lol. He would respond to me quite often.

Maybe it was through quotes? Anyway, glad to see that I'm off it. I mean, all Beef has to do is read the last few pages to realize that my stuff has become tame in comparison to everyone else's posts.

Cuz you kept posting fan-art! But yeah, bygones and whatnot. *shakes your hand*

mooooose

WWE clearly has respect for ROH for developing great talent for them and absolutely no respect for TNA which is hilarious. To WWE, ROH is ECW and TNA is WCW (in terms of their relationships).

Wrestling is such a blip in the pop culture radar now.

mooooose

Yeah but they could've picked up a bunch of different talents yet they picked ROH as their talent pool. They missed the boat on Aries but I don't know if there is room for him AND Punk in one company. They are pretty similar (Aries is honestly better, though less interesting).

WWE needs to pick up Lethal and let him be Lethal. Same for El Generico.

If Low Ki wasn't so impatient he probably would've been a star.

Brera

Banned
I'm going to write my own Maddox and Eve fanfiction.

Maddox had just woken up. "what time is it?" he mumbled. His nurse, a red headed beauty with a thick Irish accent replied "it's dinner time Mr Maddox, you've been in coma for the past 2 weeks". Maddox was shocked. It seemed like minutes ago he was in an epic battle with the monster THE RYBACK. He fought well but the WWE talent spotters were right. He was too small. Too weak. Too good looking for the WWE main roster. A tear ran down his face in memory of his lost dream.

"Where am I" he asked the nurse. "you're in Birmingham". He was shocked. He had a warrant outstanding in Alabama for cattle rustling. It was during his youth when he had a thirst for beef, and why he was called THE MAD OX". "I need to get out of here NOAW" he cried in terror, the image of a night in county ran through his head. A guy with his babyface and great hair wouldn't last a second before losing his cherry. "Calm down fella", the nurse replied. "Rest that head of yours, you'll have plenty of time to go to the pub and have a pint later".

Maddox calmed down. The thought of a pint sounded good. "How about you and I go for a pint later" he asked the nurse. "But what will your wife think of that?". "WIFE?!" Maddox was shocked. He couldn't recall ever being married. "What do you mean" he asked. "A beautiful woman has been visiting you every day, she said she was your wife". Maddox was confused. He couldn't recall ever being married. The nurse smiled as she left.

Maddox, confused looked out the window...then he remembered. He was still in Birmingham, England. The greatest city in the UK. He was well out of reach of the authorities in Birmingham, Alabama. A smile crossed his face as he thought about all that beef.

Suddenly, a woman walks in. Maddox could feel some strange sensations. Feelings he had never felt before. It was Eve. They had crossed paths in the past but he had always been too scared to say anything. "Hey beefcake, how's my little soldier" she asked, with a sense familiarity that only couples have. Maddox was confused. "I'm good" he replied.

He didn't know what was going on but he decided to play along, the cad in him saw it as an opportunity to get to know Eve more. She sat besides him. "Maddox, we've been married a year now and you promised that you would beat Ryback for me and become WWE champion, but you failed and got pummeled. You promised me!". She was in a rage but in a caring way. Maddox replied "But I'm famous. They know my name in England". "Fuck England, I wanted revenge on Ryback for killing my father, you promised me!".

Maddox couldn't remember saying anything of the sort. In fact he couldn't even remember being married to Eve or ever even getting close to 1st base with her. This all felt really confusing and slightly odd. Something was not right and he was going to get to the bottom of it. But first, he had to attend to a matter more pressing and immediate...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Here's a quick recap of the latest Anarchy Championship Wrestling news and notes:

*ACW posted a photo of the cool new Tag Title belts that debuted a couple shows ago:

iPqsX7GAdusKJ.jpg

**Rachel Summerlyn did an interview for a podcast:

The Wrestling Podcast Episode 79: Endless Summerlyn

***The lineup for "Delusions of our Childish Days" Sunday Night, December 16th, 2012 at the Mohawk in Austin, TX is starting to take shape. Released so far...

Main Event:

ibqD7RFQwzIUEe.jpg

Jessica James v. Portia Perez v. Rachel Summerlyn (C) v. "The Goddess" Athena v. Angel Blue v. Christina Von Eerie in an All-Joshi ACW FAMILY CHRISTMAS DEATHMATCH for the ACW Heavyweight Championship!

The ACW Family Christmas Deathmatch is an ACW tradition for the December show. It's a deathmatch in which all the weapons are wrapped like Christmas presents, and the weapons, once opened, are Christmas-themed. This, however is the first time the Joshis have participated in this event. And of course this is the first time the ACW Heavyweight Championship has been on the line in an all-Joshi event.

Also in this stacked card:

A Special Attraction Tag Match featuring The Kings of The Underground ("Showtime" Scott Summers and Ryan Genesis) v. "The Centerfold" Matthew Palmer and Davey Vega (this should be nuts)

Darin Childs v. MASADA for the first time ever (let's just call this a bloodbath now and get it over with)

Jessicka Havock v. Jaykus Pliskin (Jessicka Havock is easily one of the top three female names in N. America today, and Jaykus Pliskin is the former champ, who hates the fact that he lost the ACW Heavyweight title and that title now belongs to a woman, Rachel Summerlyn, without her actually beating him. This should be bad to the bone as Jaykus will want to focus his wrath against someone.)

Bolt Brady v. ACH (This has "show stealer" potential written all over it.)

Evan Gelistico v. Barrett Brown (This one too.)​

More matches to be announced soon. Already a loaded card. Since current American Joshi champ Barbi Hayden is not participating in the deathmatch for the title, I can only assume that another Joshi match will be added soon.

****ACW office announced a few hours ago that for the first time ever, the American Joshi Queen of Queens Tournament, one of ACW's biggest annual feature events, and a huge showcase for women's wrestling, is going to be held in Austin, TX at the Mohawk, instead of in San Antonio at Hooligans where it has been in the past. The tourney will take place on June 23rd, 2013.

VerTiGo

Banned
Yeah but they could've picked up a bunch of different talents yet they picked ROH as their talent pool. They missed the boat on Aries but I don't know if there is room for him AND Punk in one company. They are pretty similar (Aries is honestly better, though less interesting).

WWE needs to pick up Lethal and let him be Lethal. Same for El Generico.

If Low Ki wasn't so impatient he probably would've been a star.

Aries is the fucking greatest wrestler on TV. May end up being my top favorite when it's all said and done. Even though he dropped the title, it still seems like there's plenty of focus on him at the moment, especially since he's targeting the Hogans.

I like those belts - the Stone Cold one was goofy as hell, but those tag titles have a cool design for the centre plate. Also, anyone notice that the new ROH world title looks like Jar Jar Binks?

strobogo

Banned
Wah. Cry more, baby.

Those belts look awesome in person. Probably the coolest belts I've seen in person other than the UFC title.

I mean, sure, if you're into belts that look like they were made by 14 year old Japanese boys who watched the Attitude Era on 3rd gen tapes in 2007. Then they'd probably seem pretty cool.

Top Bottom